Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

You'll be ok to get a copy of the game tho yeah? I know its not the same as watching it live but if you manage to not see the score .....

I always get more nervous watching games on the telly.

Yea it's really not the same and usually I rather just not watch the game.

BUT, this is the first game of the season, its against Arsenal and its a cup game - so I think I'll try and do it. Hopefuly no one ruins it for me..

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow Eden Hazard has to begin to give one more step in his career and he should start being more selfish (in a positive sense) in the grass.

What I mean is that Eden has to start taking more risks and assuming a stronger leadership role with us. It is the next step he needs because Hazard is already one of the top five players in the world and, IMO, he is the best among humans (no Messi or Ronaldo) but he has to be more selfish (in a positive sense , again) and take one more step to be placed close to Messi and Ronaldo with records in similar goals.

In fact, a week ago, he said that to be compared with Messi or Ronaldo he needed to increase their numbers of goals per season. That is why he has to be more selfish (again :D , in a positive sense) and assume the role of our leader.

Last season he made 16 goals (and 9 assists) with us. Maybe he should try this year to between 25 to 30 goals to take one more step. His goal against Barcelona this week is a good example for him. With 24 years Eden is ready for the next step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP3RPN8JPeE

If we do a good season, especially if we win the Champions League, Eden Hazard can be fighting for winning the Ballon d'Or next season.

Last season (2014-2015) was the season of his consolidation as one of the best players in the world. This year he has to take the final step to be the best because he is capable to get it.

GO BLUES!

Regards to ALL.

It's not a meaningless friendly, it's a glorified one... I can see why people are getting so worked up over this with the season only a week away from its start, but let's keep it real. I find it hilarious when people are saying "if they beat us tomorrow, we're won't hear the end of it". We've been a dominant force in the English football (not to mention among the London football clubs) for more than a decade, with only United being in our league in terms of achievements. And what about Arsenal, a team without a win over us in almost 4 years and two FA cups in 10 years...What exactly is going to change if they get one over us in a game where managers are allowed to use more than 3 subs?...

Not related to this match but same venue. Well done to the Chelsea Ladies winning the FA Cup for the first time. First ever womens team to win at Wembley. Another piece of history that can never be taken away. Well done girls. Fantastic!!

Expect all British pundits to squirt like dirty skanks if Arsenal finally beat Chelsea with a good contribution by Cech. #WengerNewSpecialOne #ArsenalInvenciblesAreBack #AlexisBetterThanHazard #MourinhoUnderPressureByAbramovich