Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg. Ramires is playing. Let's all freak out and start moaning before a ball is kicked. Because you know Mourinho is shit and doesn't know what he's doing and has never done anything good for the club.... Ohhh wait... :/

Well, I believe that we present a team more than solid and competitive. With Remy instead Costa (maybe he should reconsider the surgery) because Falcao has just arrived with us and because Remy deserves a chance like this.

Cahill - John Terry (c) is nonnegotiable to Jose right now, especially in big games. Zouma will have the opportunity throughout the season. SURE!

And Ramires is one of the most competitive players we have. He always has a good performance and never takes unnecessary risks. To me, Ramires is a player who we can trust. I think he deserves our trust. And maybe Ramires is more reliable than Oscar for this kind of games.

In the first part we have to destroy Arsenal in physical aspects, and in the second half, when they will be more tired and we have more space in the grass ... we can kill the game. Is a good idea.

The other players are the undisputed players...

Please, we are the current champions of Premier League, this team deserves our trust.

GO BLUES!

chelseaheartapng.png

Regards to ALL.