Barcelona v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have anymore quality on the bench, all we have is mikel and ramires on the bench so this is what you get.

I'll say it again, the day fabregas or hazard goes off injured we can say goodbye to any title next season.

Well said but there still time

Meanwhile, it looks like Loftus Cheek is on some serious trouble with Jose, hasn't played a minute since he spent the game walking again against NY.

I know he said numerous times that he's staying with us, but wouldn't be surprised if he ends up loaned...

I'll say this again: WE HAVE NO DEPTH. Which is going to be critical to winning trophies next season. Oh and forget winning Champions League. Not gon' happen with Cuadrado, Mikel and Ramires.

We have depth in numbers, but not in quality. Been evident in all our matches in preseason.