test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Loaned Out Danilo Pantic

Started by Jason,

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/midfielder-pantic-move-completed-.html

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Danilo Pantic from Partizan Belgrade, with the player immediately joining Vitesse Arnhem for the forthcoming campaign.

A central or left midfielder, Pantic played for Partizan in last season’s Europa League, impressing with his skill and creativity.

Pantic said: ‘I am very happy to sign for Chelsea, the champions of the English Premier League, and I hope I can show my value at Vitesse in the coming season. I am honoured at the faith both clubs have shown in me.’

The 18-year-old has represented Serbia at youth level and helped his country reach the semi-finals of last summer’s European Under-19 Championships.

TheIceMan likes this

some people are so negative on this forum about the young players we buy look at courtios he turn out to be a cracking player and now he's Chelsea's no1 keeper sometimes buying young talent can be a gamble but for a low fee they are worth a gamble

TheIceMan and Tomo like this

I feel like this has become our investment method in past several years, and has become other source of our Income/funding in the future.

Bought a talented youngsters, Loaned him directly,

he did good = stay/sell with higher price

he impressed = First team chance

he fails = Sell, just sell

:whistling:

the wes likes this

LOL. another one of those buys.

i am sure one of these days these kids will wise up and stop signing for us altogether or atleast put a clause in their contracts of "not getting loaned to vitesse".

by the way, for anyone who is keeping count, we have spent 12 fucking million on "youth players" and loanees alone. out of 3 of this buys (pantic, nathan, kenedy), 2 have already been loaned out. 12 million is not a small sum. half of pedro/witsel's transfer fee.

zolayes likes this

Hell no, Chelsea signed a very highly rated youngster for a reasonable amount of money that are neither mine, nor will put a restraint on future spending of the club. He might one day either be sold for a profit or become an important part of the first team. Words can not describe how much this angers me as a Chelsea supporter. FU Mourinho.

iseah100 and TheIceMan like this

Seems to be  chilling alot over in Vitesse this season not much action,looks like another useless season loan 

On 12 August 2016, Pantić joined Excelsior on loan for the 2016–17 campaign- from wikipedia

i saw it in fotmob app first that he is there, and then in wikipedia too. i thought why nothing was in chelsea web or in sky sports.. very strange