PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Lucas-lbra-Coman

Verrati-Raibot

Motta

Digne-camara?-x-aurier

I think maxwell started the game prior but I don't know what position he was playing.

motta will play? i thought he did not want to be at psg this season.

also they sold coman.

I was pissed off when we lost to New York Red Bulls kids, but after seeing Man City loose to Real Madrid that soon brighter up my week. So roll on PSG and we'll beat them even if it's a 1 - 0 I'm happy, according to the newspapers we're Asmir Begović on first so that means if we are down Courtois can get us back on track.

Think we'll play quite a strong line up. I would like to see something like this:

Tibo

Iva-JT-Zouma-Azpi

Matic

Fabregas-RLC

Traore Hazard

Costa

JT usually plays LCB but yeah, that team would be ideal.

After HT:

Bego

Iva Gaz JT Azpi

Mikel Cesc

Moses RLC (Oscar 60 ish)Cuadrado

Falcao

Ha, a little uncreative but hey why not

(assuming the COPA people are fit)

Knowing how competitive Jose is. . . I will piss myself laughing if we park the bus in a pre season friendly. He just might take this very seriously and even play most of the starters for the full 90 mins in order to avoid 2 defeats in a row.

whats this fascination with RLC. and everyone thinking he should start and get 60mins. this is pre-season where we need to get our "main" players (players who can actually make a difference to our season) some gametime and fitness.

The idea of pre-season is to blow away the cobwebs. To give everyone a good amount of of minutes. To get everyone back to full fitness. The results are almost irrelevant. Some people take it way to seriously. As long as we have everyone fit and ready by 8th august, that's all that matters.