PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Think we're in for another subpar performance to be honest.

Don't think our players can really motivate themselves in these meaningless matches.

The young players should be motivated, the older players couldn't care less probably

These games are there to brush away the cobwebs and improve match fitness. Obviously we would all rather win the games than lose them but frankly, it doesn't mean jack either way, and people should stop taking it so dam seriously.

Bud I just think that is something losers would be expected to say and I think we are better than that yeah. Chelsea%201_zpslxgfqido.gif

Somebody has a lot of faith in Begovic I see.

Let's settle for a couple conceded only, no need to be too greedy :) it can only improve after conceding 4 goals in less than 45 mins into your debut

As I said some days ago, ALWAYS in the games against big rivals, Mou will put another CM longside Matic, and Fabregas will be the CAM. Is for that who we need a TOP CM for those games.

Having said that, with the players that we have already, I prefer Mikel over Ramires, and I agree with the today midfield.

Agree so much with the second part of your post. Mikel is very very much better than Ramires in posssesion. This is priceless in big games where the opposition press us heavily, something that we are very susceptible to.

As I said some days ago, ALWAYS in the games against big rivals, Mou will put another CM longside Matic, and Fabregas will be the CAM. Is for that who we need a TOP CM for those games.

Having said that, with the players that we have already, I prefer Mikel over Ramires, and I agree with the today midfield.

All we need is a vidal type of player in that midfield in the big games. Even David luiz was a better option than Mikel 2 seasons ago, we can surely do better than Mikel.

Begovic; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Moses, Fabregas, Hazard; Diego Costa.

It is an eleven start thinking about the match against Arsenal the next week to prepare for such an important game because Arsenal has made a great team this season and we need to give them a slap in the first match of the season against Arsenal and demoralize them, so they keep thinking that they are losers, and we can continue with his malediction against us.

1. Ivanovic, Cahill, John Terry (c) and Azpilicueta as security wall for the defense. I would put Zouma but Jose Trust in experienced players (Cahill) for this kind of matches. So, probably against Arsenal and City our center-backs will be Cahill and John Terry (c), and Zouma will play in the rest of the matches in Premier League.

2. Matic and Fabregas in midfield. Totally indisputable players.

3. Hazard and Diego Costa in attack because they are the best.

4. Mikel. He is a key player to Jose. And maybe this is a message to Oscar or RLC. I prefer to see Ramires and Oscar against Arsenal in the starting eleven next week.

5. Moses. I think this kid is going to be one of our surprises by Jose for this season. He's that kind of player who Jose always used in their team.

6. Begovic. After HIS mistakes the other day (tranquility, it was his first day and he would be nervous) Jose wants to give their support to him. It is normal.

It is good that we put our spine together to prepare for the match against Arsenal. A final is a final and in three weeks we played against Arsenal and City ... we need to start well this season.

GO BLUES!

Regards to ALL.