NY Red Bulls v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about ake? bamford? romeu? o.k i understand piazon didn't play a lot last season so at chelsea he will not play this season for sure, but bamford and romeu i think they deserve the chance, and probably ake is tired of sitting on the bench so he say i want to play and of course mourinho says go develop in another place not here. frustrating...

what about ake? bamford? romeu? o.k i understand piazon didn't play a lot last season so at chelsea he will not play this season for sure, but bamford and romeu i think they deserve the chance, and probably ake is tired of sitting on the bench so he say i want to play and of course mourinho says go develop in another place not here. frustrating...

ake's loan to vitesse has already been confirmed.

bamford is off to norwich.

romeu does not warrant a place. we have matic, cesc, ramires, mikel, rlc and chalobah for 2 spots.

ake's loan to vitesse has already been confirmed.

bamford is off to norwich.

romeu does not warrant a place. we have matic, cesc, ramires, mikel, rlc and chalobah for 2 spots.

Where did you get this info from? Ake is not going on loan to Vitesse. Highly doubt it. Most likely will go to a Championship team expecting to fight for promotion. Was highly linked with Boro before but that has cooled down recently but according to the Chelsea Youth twitter, he is likely to go out on loan but presumably to another Championship team if not Boro. Think he wants to stay in England.

Bamford to Norwich is not a certainty as well. We wanted him to go on loan to a Prem team but I think we are being careful of who he goes to as we want him starting regularly. Norwich would be good move if he plays but considering they may play with 1 up front a lot, he may be used rotation a lot and not enough starts. Same with most prem teams tbh. Middlesbrough are being tipped by the bookies to sign him on loan again even though their manager confirmed he would not be going back.

Where did you get this info from? Ake is not going on loan to Vitesse. Highly doubt it. Most likely will go to a Championship team expecting to fight for promotion. Was highly linked with Boro before but that has cooled down recently but according to the Chelsea Youth twitter, he is likely to go out on loan but presumably to another Championship team if not Boro. Think he wants to stay in England.

Bamford to Norwich is not a certainty as well. We wanted him to go on loan to a Prem team but I think we are being careful of who he goes to as we want him starting regularly. Norwich would be good move if he plays but considering they may play with 1 up front a lot, he may be used rotation a lot and not enough starts. Same with most prem teams tbh. Middlesbrough are being tipped by the bookies to sign him on loan again even though their manager confirmed he would not be going back.

my bad, i read "nathan" and i presumed "ake", while its the brazilian who has gone to vitesse.

as for bamford, i saw it in the player thread.

the point being, these guys are not going to be a part of our season, i just dont see the point of taking them and giving them game time, when it can be used for the players who will be needing these games to get back to prime fitness.

my bad, i read "nathan" and i presumed "ake", while its the brazilian who has gone to vitesse.

as for bamford, i saw it in the player thread.

the point being, these guys are not going to be a part of our season, i just dont see the point of taking them and giving them game time, when it can be used for the players who will be needing these games to get back to prime fitness.

Ake and Bamford have not travelled pal. Both have stayed behind at Cobham as part of a loan group under Eddie Newton before going on their respective loan moves. Stated by Chelsea Youth.

Ake and Bamford have not travelled pal. Both have stayed behind at Cobham as part of a loan group under Eddie Newton before going on their respective loan moves. Stated by Chelsea Youth.

i know mate. i was justifying why they have been left behind to the guy who posted asking about ake, piazon, bamford and romeu not been taken to the pre-season.

this post : http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20441-ny-red-bulls-v-chelsea/?p=1117913

I would like that Ruben Loftus-Cheek was in our starting eleven from the first day, beginning with the match against Red Bulls. I think Jose should avoid any unnecessary discussions About RLC and make a strong commitment with him. If Jose do that maybe in September RLC could have had a similar evolution to that had Zouma. I agreed with the words of Jose About RLC in May, these mind games can serve to motivate him, but those mind games are a game of give and take opportunities and punishments, and now RLC deserves a chance.

About Zouma And I think we would have to bet on him heavily. For me it's better young centre-back of the world combined with Varane. I do not want to continue giving him small opportunities. Zouma must be from the first minute of the preseason in our starting eleven, and he must be centre-back.

I always say that our best option with Oscar would be to sell him, but Jose trust in him and Oscar probably continue with us this season. I would play with a midfield with Matic - Fabregas - RLC - Oscar without a pure winger with a similar style to Barcelona or like we played at the start of last season.

About our young players ... I do not expect a lot now. Solanke is very young and maybe Traore will be on loan to another team in Premier League next season.

I would like that this season Jose recovered his arrogant attitude, his ironic smile and silk suits. That's the Jose we want and this is how he is authentic. Jose has to forget about the press and the critics and be the Jose Mourinho that has been. That is why he is the best coach in the world. A good person and a natural born winner. "The special once" ("do not call me arrogant because what I am saying it's the truth") has to come back.

On signings, seriously, I hate this summer market. Jose said that he wanted to sign a goalkeeper, a defender, a midfielder and a forward. We have as Begovic and Falcao and now need two or three more players. A Centre-back as Stones, Otamendi or Varane (these last two are very difficult), a midfielder or as Aranguiz Witsel (or both) could be a good solution.

About our right-winger maybe we will sign Pedro Rodriguez. I personally do not understand this signing, and never on 21 million pounds.

Regarding our objectives this season.

Return to win Premier League to consolidate our hegemony in England.

2. Be at least once in a final at Wembley in the League Cup and FA Cup, preferably FA CUP.

3. To fight for the Champions League. Reaching the semifinal as minimum and try to fight for win but match to match.

4. Try to build Zouma and RLC in our starting eleven and provide new opportunities for other young players.

CHELSEA'S FULL PRE-SEASON SQUAD IN MONTREAL

Thibaut Courtois, Asmir Begovic, Jamal Blackman, Cesar Azpilicueta, Branislav Ivanovic, Ola Aina, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Kurt Zouma, Jake Clarke-Salter, Nemanja Matic, John Mikel Obi, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Ramires, Cesc Fabregas, Oscar, Eden Hazard, Bertrand Traore, Victor Moses, Loic Remy, Diego Costa and Dominic Solanke.

IMO our team against Red Bulls could be.

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

RLC Matic

Fabregas

Oscar Hazard

or Traore

Diego Costa

Perhaps it is too early to put our usual starting eleven, but within 16 days we will play against Arsenal a final and I want to win the Gunners to start the season with a smile on his face. And our calendar the first month of this season's competition is very hard / demanding. We do not have much time to make
tests or improvise.

Regards.

You don't expect a lot from our young players but you want to start with Zouma and R.L.C?. As for Mourinho you want him to wear silk suits why? is he like Clark Kent when he's not wearing one?. You do know he stopped wearing that coat in your avatar because opposition fans where taking the piss out of it. But i must congratulate you on the most inappropriate use of any word i've ever seen hegemony ha ha.

You don't expect a lot from our young players but you want to start with Zouma and R.L.C?. As for Mourinho you want him to wear silk suits why? is he like Clark Kent when he's not wearing one?. You do know he stopped wearing that coat in your avatar because opposition fans where taking the piss out of it. But i must congratulate you on the most inappropriate use of any word i've ever seen hegemony ha ha.

Come on mate leave him alone english is not supporter's mother tongue.

Someone like you does not deserve to be answered. Good luck.

The other forum members if they want to criticize me for what I say I accept it and there is no problem.

My English is horrible, I accept that too, but I can not understand people who always want to argue or laugh at others.

I prefer to live respecting the people. Life is too important to be all day hating.

And I apologize for these words if I have upset someone who respect to the comments of others.

Now let's talk about football!

Regards to ALL.

The other forum members if they want to criticize me for what I say I accept it and there is no problem.

My English is horrible, I accept that too, but I can not understand people who always want to argue or laugh at others.

I prefer to live respecting the people. Life is too important to be all day hating.

And I apologize for these words if I have upset someone who respect to the comments of others.

Regards to ALL.

No offence meant son, anyone who's first language is not English has my respect.

Regards to ALL.

Brilliant post. Ignore them man, you're brilliant for the forum.