NY Red Bulls v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday, according to this - http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/19/radamel-falcao-prove-critics-wrong-mourinho (second paragraph). Guessing the same goes for Willian, Luis and Cuadrado as well.

so his first match in going to be against barca? damn, the poor guy is going to be castrated on here.

That's how it feels like every fucking time :yawn:

Desperately need my Chelsea fix, haven't felt this way before. Some teams are already on their 2nd, 3rd, 4th pre season game while we still have another 2 days & there's no transfers to temporarily distract us either.

Desperately need my Chelsea fix, haven't felt this way before. Some teams are already on their 2nd, 3rd, 4th pre season game while we still have another 2 days & there's no transfers to temporarily distract us either.

Yeah, for some reason we've planned it latter than everyone else. Not sure what the reasoning behind that was but maybe something to do with the post-season tour we did.

But it's gotten so bad I actually watched Arsenal vs Everton in that Asian EPL trophy thing.... :fainthv9:

Theres a group of the lads from my local going over and I cant make it cause her indoors is in hospital that morning.

But I'm feeling really weird about this season so far. Last year as soon as Cescy/Costa was confirmed there was an amazing buzz going on. When presaeson came there was an electricity in the stands and a feeling that I hadn't felt in a few years. We was all just bouncing off each other with excitement.

This close season so far has felt like a kick in the balls and I'm sure its not all to do with no glamorous signings. I'm sure as soon as everyones together in the pub before making our way to beat them north Londoners I will be ok. (God I hope so cause I'm on a real downer Cry_zpscfgzloue.gif

The other forum members if they want to criticize me for what I say I accept it and there is no problem.

My English is horrible, I accept that too, but I can not understand people who always want to argue or laugh at others.

I prefer to live respecting the people. Life is too important to be all day hating.

And I apologize for these words if I have upset someone who respect to the comments of others.

Now let's talk about football!

Regards to ALL.

I love you supporter. Literally the perfect person to idolize, passionate about what you are talking about and always optimistic, respectful, and insightful. Keep it up mate.

Theres a group of the lads from my local going over and I cant make it cause her indoors is in hospital that morning.

But I'm feeling really weird about this season so far. Last year as soon as Cescy/Costa was confirmed there was an amazing buzz going on. When presaeson came there was an electricity in the stands and a feeling that I hadn't felt in a few years. We was all just bouncing off each other with excitement.

This close season so far has felt like a kick in the balls and I'm sure its not all to do with no glamorous signings. I'm sure as soon as I everyones together in the pub before making our way to beat them north Londoners I will be ok. (God I hope so cause I'm on a real downer Cry_zpscfgzloue.gif

need to go to The Pub and talk about it bruv?

True but on the other hand, we'll have 6 matches in 17 days, including the Community Shield and Premier League opener.

need to go to The Pub and talk about it bruv?

drink_zpsksz0hhwf.gif Its not the sort of need to get wrecked that normally clears your head and you're fine the next morning. Its like feeling an impending doom lurking and the only cure will be watching us kick shit out of the gooners. So not much longer to live with it.

Almost as bad tho is someone actually said on here lately it didn't matter if we lost to them. Almost brought on temporary blindness!

drink_zpsksz0hhwf.gif Its not the sort of need to get wrecked that normally clears your head and you're fine the next morning. Its like feeling an impending doom lurking and the only cure will be watching us kick shit out of the gooners. So not much longer to live with it.

Almost as bad tho is someone actually said on here lately it didn't matter if we lost to them. Almost brought on temporary blindness!

Pathetic, aint it! There will be nothing sweeter than beating their sorry arses and putting them in their place.

Talking of getting wrecked... I had a wedding party to go to on Friday night that went pair shaped! :drunk: haha

Impending doom? Football related or life stuff bruv?

Pathetic, aint it! There will be nothing sweeter than beating their sorry arses and putting them in their place.

Talking of getting wrecked... I had a wedding party to go to on Friday night that went pair shaped! :drunk: haha

Impending doom? Football related or life stuff bruv?

Oh no - lifes always a barrel of laughs, the only thing that manages to get under my skin is Chelsea, and where it only used to take an hour or so to get over a loss it tends to take a night and a pocket fiull of money now! Must be getting old.

Wedding dos are either one of the best things you've done in ages or they bring out all the little rows and scraps break out in all corners of the room.

I could see the Red Bulls lineup being half regulars for the Open Cup and half regulars for the friendly. That said, there probably aren't many players Chelsea supporters will care about seeing other than maybe Bradley Wright-Phillips.