NY Red Bulls 4-2 Chelsea

Jase

Pfft

Sorry but that doesn't justify that kind of post Spike.

I really don't care if it is justified for you or not. I'm not going to censor myself because your knickers are twisted.

If you don't like it, ignore it. Simplest way.

i have not seen anyone calling for jose to be sacked or that we need a overhaul.

what people are insisting on is that this squad needs a better back-up CM which most of us already agreed on even before the match.

as, for the rest of your posts. what do you expect. most of the people woke up in mid night and had to see their favourite team get massacared after almost 2 months of no chelsea football.

Based on our first preseason match which is beyond a joke.

Seriously, just do what I said and go back and check our preseason results with our trophy count.

huh?

Go back for the 5 or so seasons, check our results in preseason and compare how we did in preseason to how well we did in the following season and how much we win.

I did it last season to make a point. Generally, (and pure coincidentally) whenever we do badly in preseason we end up having an excellent season and whenever we win all our preseason matches we tend to have a poor season.

There is no correlation between preseason performances and the capabilities of a team. None. You cannot anything about what the team lacks or needs from these fitness training matches.

Go back for the 5 or so seasons, check our results in preseason and compare how we did in preseason to how well we did in the following season and how much we win.

I did it last season to make a point. Generally, (and pure coincidentally) whenever we do badly in preseason we end up having an excellent season and whenever we win all our preseason matches we tend to have a poor season.

There is no correlation between preseason performances and the capabilities of a team. None. You cannot anything about what the team lacks or needs from these fitness training matches.

what exactly in this post makes you think that i was debating your point?

i have not seen anyone calling for jose to be sacked or that we need a overhaul.

what people are insisting on is that this squad needs a better back-up CM which most of us already agreed on even before the match.

as, for the rest of your posts. what do you expect. most of the people woke up in mid night and had to see their favourite team get massacared after almost 2 months of no chelsea football.

what exactly in this post makes you think that i was debating your point?

This part:

I'm watching it now.

Remy looking sharp. Excellent finish. Did Mikel really just play that incredible long ball to put Traore through? :o

NYRB are really riding their luck in the first half. We should have been a few up already.

and i said, its not just based on this match. aranguiz and witsel along with pogba/vidal have been talked on this forum way way way before this match.

No based on this match? :lol: I'd suggest you check the thread title at the top!

People are using this 'loss' to justify their whining for new signings when this match shows less than nothing about the capabilities of the team.

I'm not debating our need for new players, I'm saying that using this match to try to prove that is pure knee-jerk reaction.

No based on this match? :lol: I'd suggest you check the thread title at the top!

People are using this 'loss' to justify their whining for new signings when this match shows less than nothing about the capabilities of the team.

I'm not debating our need for new players, I'm saying that using this match to try to prove that is pure knee-jerk reaction.

honestly speaking, i dont see much difference. i mean day before yesterday and yesterday, people were excited about a 35mil pounds bid for john stones. people are just desperate for a new signing (does not matter if it makes a difference or not). this loss just added a little fuel to the fire.

I'm watching it now.

Remy looking sharp. Excellent finish. Did Mikel really just play that incredible long ball to put Traore through? :o

NYRB are really riding their luck in the first half. We should have been a few up already.

we were pretty good in the first half. moses, mikel, remy all had good solid 45 minutes. cesc was the motm by a light year.

honestly speaking, i dont see much difference. i mean day before yesterday and yesterday, people were excited about a 35mil pounds bid for john stones. people are just desperate for a new signing (does not matter if it makes a difference or not). this loss just added a little fuel to the fire.

That's normal but yesterday's result should not be used to justify that. If anything, using the result of a preseason match only serves to discredit those claims.

we were pretty good in the first half. moses, mikel, remy all had good solid 45 minutes. cesc was the motm by a light year.

But I think you could see from about 35mins that the players were already knackered.

EDIT: WOW! What a save by JT!