Predictions for 2015/16 season?

PL and CL double. you heard it here first!!!

Don't be so pessimistic, quadraple, invincibles and beating Barca, Bayern and Real to CL by 9-0 on agg. Plus: Baloon'dor for Hazard, Golden boot for Costa and 38 assists for Fab.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so pessimistic, quadraple, invincibles and beating Barca, Bayern and Real to CL by 9-0 on agg. Plus: Baloon'dor for Hazard, Golden boot for Costa and 38 assists for Fab.

Then sign a few inform for ut to keep it fresh from getting too boring

or we could all be pessimistic cos we lost a glorified friendly, right?

i mean relegation beckoning!!!!!

Chelsea champions, Liverpool miss out on top four again - Stan Collymore's Premier League predictions

Monday 3 August 2015.

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-champions-liverpool-miss-out-top-four-again-stan-collymores-premier-league

pl_predictions_0001_stan_collymore.jpg?i

The reason why we're still the best team in the country isn't because we have the best team, it's because we have Mourinho.

I think we still have the best team. We didnt improve our squad, but others didnt do enough to reach us imo (until now).

Arsenal should've signed a better Striker and a DM, they didnt. And they had enough opportunities to do it (Mandzukic/J.Martinez, Kondogbia/Schneiderlin).

City should've changed their Double Pivot, but they're staying with Toure-Fernandinho, and should've improved their defence, in a CB and LB.

United is a big question mark, many new players is never too good, but even in personnel i dont think they have enough to win PL. They lack this Hazard/Aguero/Sanchez player. Di Maria is gone, who knows maybe even De Gea. Have to get an experienced CB imo.

David James on Manchester City...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-wont-even-top-6192417

“I generally think Man City of the top four are the weak link,” said former England keeper James.

“Man City, again, they have got all this talent, they have won the title twice — or rather tripped over the line twice.

“Look at Chelsea last season. The title was won in November. If Arsenal had started better, I think Chelsea would have carried on longer just to win the league by ten, 15 points, whatever.

“I don’t see the Man City model being right, just spending loads of money and acquiring players. It isn’t necessarily the model of continued success. I have seen changes elsewhere and at the moment I am not seeing that at Man City. It is just spend a bit more and expect success.”

Nonsense. Jose has little say in the title race if Arsenal actually perform to their abilities.

Mourinho is the Ferguson of this generation. United had a shocking squad in 2010/11 and ran away with it based on the Ferguson factor.

Mourinho is the Ferguson of this generation. United had a shocking squad in 2010/11 and ran away with it based on the Ferguson factor.

uhm. The EPL was absolute shite that year. If Arsenal perform, and City perform, it'll be a monumental achievement if we win the title.

this team looks pretty much figured out. overload the side on which Hazard plays and their is nothing the others can do offensively.

Ferguson was willing to win 3-2 against the bottom half teams, which helped. Jose isn't going to do that, and we are going to see plenty of 1-1 and 0-0 draws against bottom half teams.

We're still too reliant on a few players (Hazard/Matic) and if one gets injured I can't see us winning the title.

If Sanchez gets injured Arsenal wont win the title, if Aguero gets injured City wont win the title, if Messi gets injured Barca wont win La Liga... Same applies to virtually every team unless they are in a one team league like Bayern and Juventus.