Charles Aranguiz

the wes

Still, Leverkusen is a CL team, Leicester may get relegated this year. What what would that say about a player in his prime choosing the latter?

Do players strive to play in the group stages of the CL? Personally I'd rather join a team and overachieve and be remembered than join a team who's doing the same thing season upon season.

I do see where you're coming from though.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that valuable? Whos to say he wants to play in the PL? The PL is no longer the best league in the world. If he impresses in the CL>Impressing in the PL with Leicester.

its more about adapting to the league than anything else. leverkusen would have been the better option but the Leicester deal has it own pros too. will be exciting to see him in the premier league.

I wonder whether Internacional will let him move to Leverkusen who only can afford like 7m pounds whilst they demand 10.5m. Maybe Leicester's extra millions in wages will eventually still convince him. I wonder whether no other clubs are interested.

its more about adapting to the league than anything else. leverkusen would have been the better option but the Leicester deal has it own pros too. will be exciting to see him in the premier league.

But if we weren't ever genuinely interested in him why move to the PL?

Do players strive to play in the group stages of the CL? Personally I'd rather join a team and overachieve and be remembered than join a team who's doing the same thing season upon season.

I do see where you're coming from though.

Well, players who are 26 years old and have played in South America their whole lives will probably be damn happy about playing in the CL group stages, and depending on the group, can get to the knockout stages.

Overachieving would be nice to be remembered and all and possibly land him a BIGGER move, but Leicester nearly got relegated and are probably going to be a favorite to go down. Leverkusen is safer/smarter.

I reckon we got as much chance of buying Messi this season. Maybe when we dont make Europe nesxt season it might just soddin wake up whoevers big idea this transfer season mess (so far) has been. headshot-suicide_zpsesylh213.gif

Lol he is hit by a bad injury and will miss at least the next 6 months if not the whole season....

Feel sorry for him but thank god we didnt sign him... would be a massive blow now for us

Huge chance he wouldn't have ruptured his Achilles if he signed for us. Butterfly effect and all

Probably he would have got injured here as well. Injuries are most often due to fatigue of the tissue. He played a copa america only had a short holiday and did not recover properly. Bullet dodged.

Ruptured Achilles aren't due to fatigue. Lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You