Charles Aranguiz

the wes

There are reports coming out of France that Chelsea are closing in on Chile international Charles Aranguiz. The player was one of the stand out players in his country’s Copa America triumph, and the midfielder is getting plenty of attention from a number of clubs as a result including the Premier League champions.

Football Club de Marseilles have revealed Chelsea have an agreement with Brazilian side International Porto Alegre to sign Aranguiz despite the attentions of French side Marseilles. The current coach of the Ligue 1 side Marcelo Bielsa knows the player very well after his stint as the national coach of Chile as it was the Argentine who gave him his international debut in 2009. Premier League rivals Manchester City are also monitoring the situation but as it stands Chelsea are in pole to sign the 26 year old.

We covered reports earlier in the year that Chelsea were showing an interest in Aranguiz along with London rivals Arsenal. At the time Chelsea seemed the side more likely to sign the Chilean but they needed to negotiate not only with his club but also a Brazilian supermarket who own 70% of the player. Chelsea will now want to act quickly to complete the deal for the South American after his impressive performances during the Copa America. Aranguiz netted two goals in the 5-0 demolition of Bolivia, and he scored one of Chile’s penalties during their shootout against Argentina in the final.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/chelsea-have-agreement-in-place-to-sign-copa-america-winner

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreement between Chelsea and Internacional for Charles Aranguiz . € 15M are discussed

OMFanClubOfficiel@OMFanClubOff 17h

Selon @FCMarseille , accord entre Chelsea et l'Internacional pour Charles Aranguiz. 15M€ sont évoqués

According to @FCMarseille, agreement between Chelsea and the Internacional for Charles Aranguiz. 15 M € are mentioned

Wtf, 15M for him? Roman should keep an eye on our board this is ridiculous.

WTF and OMG you're such a hater and a troll IDK how old you are but clearly very inmature! Every player we are linked with you cry and spread out hate towards him! Face it we are not gonna sign Bale, Ronaldo Messy Reus Gotze Varane Vidal or any of the so called superstars! Stop being such a troll! We gonna buy some good players to continue to build on the foundation that we have!

On topic Aranguiz is a fantastic player one of the best in the World Cup at his position and the best at the COPA America!

Gonna be a super sighning and I'm exited for this!

Also he was strongly linked with the bluemoon cunts! And the Gooners!

In case anyone has not seen him play, all his matches in Copa America.

Charles Aránguiz vs Argentina - Final Copa America 2015 (HD 720p) FINAL.

Charles Aránguiz vs Peru - SF Copa America 2015 (HD720p) SEMIFINAL.

Charles Aránguiz vs Uruguay - Copa America 2015 (HD 720p) Quarter finals.

Charles Aránguiz vs Bolivia - Copa America 2015 (HD 720p) GROUP STAGE

Charles Aránguiz vs Mexico - Copa America 2015 (HD 720p) GROUP STAGE.

Charles Aránguiz vs Ecuador - Copa America 2015 (HD 720p) GROUP STAGE

Regards.

He was very good in America Cup. The big question is whether he would be able to adapt to the tempo of Europe and, above all, the rhythm of Premier League.

To me it's like an American Fabregas or American Gundogan.

Regards.

have you even seen him play?

No, but judging him on a good tournament and paying 15M is anything short of good business.

WTF and OMG you're such a hater and a troll IDK how old you are but clearly very inmature! Every player we are linked with you cry and spread out hate towards him! Face it we are not gonna sign Bale, Ronaldo Messy Reus Gotze Varane Vidal or any of the so called superstars! Stop being such a troll! We gonna buy some good players to continue to build on the foundation we have!

On topic Aranguiz is a fantastic player one of the on the World Cup on his position and the best on the COPA America!

Gonna be super sighning for so exited for this!

Also he was strongly linked with the blue moon cunts!

Just stop it with the stupid asumtions i can bet my house you never ever saw him before the tournament. Yes he might have played great, i don't know i haven't saw a lot of Copa America bar Colombia. That doesn't warrant the 15M in any way, if you don't believe it just look at Cuadrado and how much we over paid for him even thought he was a stand out player.

I don't in anyway say he is a bad player but judging him on a good tournament while we already experienced this shit looks wrong. Also his price according to transfermarkt was 6M before the tournament.

No, but judging him on a good tournament and paying 15M is anything short of good business.

Just stop it with the stupid asumtions i can bet my house you never ever saw him before the tournament. Yes he might have played great, i don't know i haven't saw a lot of Copa America bar Colombia. That doesn't warrant the 15M in any way, if you don't believe it just look at Cuadrado and how much we over paid for him even thought he was a stand out player.

I don't in anyway say he is a bad player but judging him on a good tournament while we already experienced this shit looks wrong. Also his price according to transfermarkt was 6M before the tournament.

You have a point tbh. I was very impressed by Aranguiz in the Copa America but buying him for that much and bringing him into the toughest league in the world is two different things. PL is much more physical and with many players from abroad, they need time to adapt. I think it would be harsh to call it a ridiculous deal but I still will not be certain of how much of an impact he makes because of the aforementioned reasons. However if it is true that we are going after him I trust the club scouts and the decision made and will support the player but similar to what you are saying, if you were watching the Copa America you would think Eduardo Vargas should be hot property for the big clubs around Europe but nearly every single club he has gone to in Europe has been a failure for him. That is why you have to be careful when judging players on tournaments like these.

2 good tournaments now, he was very good at the World cup also. and £15 Million is peanuts these days, he looks well worth the money, as even if it doesnt work out for him at Chelsea in a year or 2 we could easily sell him and make a small profit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You