test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

Rumoured Leon Bailey

Started by Hamilton,

303 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, the wes said:

we need to get this kid 

 

leon-bailey-stats_1i49mgy2l4clv1c9sxh0f3ghrd.png

ONLY thibg that puts me off him mate he plays on the left with a left foot. Hes aparently nowhere near as good on the right.

Plus he offers nothing defensive and with Sarris teams a high pressing lot normally will he suit it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In his youtube videos what I like is he runs behind the defense like Pedro does. He also creates chances for his teammates but he is not like Mesut or Hazard who seem to prioritize making assists to scoring goals. ,

So with Hazard I think hey would have a good partnership, Hazard passing through defense and a pacy Leon Bailey running behind the defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

ONLY thibg that puts me off him mate he plays on the left with a left foot. Hes aparently nowhere near as good on the right.

Plus he offers nothing defensive and with Sarris teams a high pressing lot normally will he suit it?

IMO...the most important position and player we should be after is this guy... Considering the fact that we ain't after Nabil Fekir going by media reports...who I think he is far better than except playing making abilities and experience.....i mean if we gonna persist with Morata upfront which I think we will cos the club can't just give up on him that early we gonna need this young lad cos his qualities and deadly finishing ability gonna relieve Morata of too much goal scoring burden... His ability to create chances long range shooting and deadly pace and running behind defense will be too much for opponents to handle...left to our crazy board to sort it out.   As for his defensive contribution...dats not a problem cos Sarri like conte prioritize positional discipline which can be taught all he needs to do is position himself off the ball... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This lad is in the next bracket of talent and should not be missed out on. Pedro and Willian will leave, we need to get this guy and get the deal for him done ASAP.

But this is CFC and we will either miss out on him due to price or not go for him at all.

eemanyooel, mccg, Dimitr and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

IMO...the most important position and player we should be after is this guy... Considering the fact that we ain't after Nabil Fekir going by media reports...who I think he is far better than except playing making abilities and experience.....i mean if we gonna persist with Morata upfront which I think we will cos the club can't just give up on him that early we gonna need this young lad cos his qualities and deadly finishing ability gonna relieve Morata of too much goal scoring burden... His ability to create chances long range shooting and deadly pace and running behind defense will be too much for opponents to handle...left to our crazy board to sort it out.   As for his defensive contribution...dats not a problem cos Sarri like conte prioritize positional discipline which can be taught all he needs to do is position himself off the ball... 

So is he as good on the right? Ive read he is nowhere near as good and his whoscored marks seem to reflect it. And with hom being left footed too wouldnt we rather stick him over where Eden is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No... Eden plays on left while if signed plays him in the right... Don't access him on what u read just watch his YouTube videos.. U will definitely see the quality..  Sensational talent... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be worth putting Eden on the Right then and have a good left foot over on the left?

But still cant see us paying £70mill for him not with us needing a CM and striker amongst others too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

88mill price tag hav'nt heard much CFC rumours lately about him? seems every other tom dick n harry mentioned so far 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 0:37 PM, Unionjack said:

Might be worth putting Eden on the Right then and have a good left foot over on the left?

Why not? It doesn't matter where Eden starts on paper, he has a free role and if you have noticed he drifts to the right side all the time. Doesn't make him any less devastating, in fact he can whip in balls with his preferred foot. Both Bailey and Hazard combining on the same side like he used to do with Mata, why not... Haz is too good to be limited to one position anyway.

mccg and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, manpe said:

Why not? It doesn't matter where Eden starts on paper, he has a free role and if you have noticed he drifts to the right side all the time. Doesn't make him any less devastating, in fact he can whip in balls with his preferred foot. Both Bailey and Hazard combining on the same side like he used to do with Mata, why not... Haz is too good to be limited to one position anyway.

Agree. Thats why I suggested it  =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 5:32 AM, Special Juan said:

This lad is in the next bracket of talent and should not be missed out on. Pedro and Willian will leave, we need to get this guy and get the deal for him done ASAP.

But this is CFC and we will either miss out on him due to price or not go for him at all.

There is also the chance that we will put in a token "matching" bid way too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

There is also the chance that we will put in a token "matching" bid way too late.

Only just read that a priority of la blancs is to keep Morata and play him in Willis spot over Bailey/Martial !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

Only just read that a priority of la blancs is to keep Morata and play him in Willis spot over Bailey/Martial !!

No way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

No way.

Well mate as hes supposedly a big yesman you could imagine him trying to work with tight budgets etc and seen it on more than 1 report and vid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well mate as hes supposedly a big yesman you could imagine him trying to work with tight budgets etc and seen it on more than 1 report and vid.

So he wants to put Morata out wide, like he did with Cavani when Zlatan came in?  I suppose this means that we'd be in for another striker, but surely it would be better to sell Morata and get an actual wide player.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.