Leon Bailey

• 1 year later...

Liverpool and Chelsea among Premier League clubs considering Leon Bailey bid with Roma and Bayer Leverkusen ready to make £20m move

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes please! Has all the tools to be a fantastic player! Would welcome him to Chelsea with open arms... I mean I am Jamaican so bias alert but I've been tracking him since before Genk and his growth as a footballer has been immense.

You play him on the right of a front three and you will have Hazard lite in that role. Quick, tricky, good passer, excellent technique, great finisher too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Yes please! Has all the tools to be a fantastic player! Would welcome him to Chelsea with open arms... I mean I am Jamaican so bias alert but I've been tracking him since before Genk and his growth as a footballer has been immense.

You play him on the right of a front three and you will have Hazard lite in that role. Quick, tricky, good passer, excellent technique, great finisher too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most I know that watch Bundesliga say he is the most overrated player in the league right now. He looks good on youtube videos but not sure. How is he in the final third compared to Willian?

Most I know that watch Bundesliga say he is the most overrated player in the league right now. He looks good on youtube videos but not sure. How is he in the final third compared to Willian?

Lol overrated... Hahaha 22m for a 20yr old in this market? Ask your mates how much would they pay for him? Even if it rises to 30m, in this market that's a small pinch for the potential he possesses.

He's a finisher on the final 3rd very good close control and clinical with his left.

This is precisely the type of player Chelsea need to buy, we Aren't going all in for attackers who are readymade bonafide stars, just can't afford to do it anymore.

Exactly the type of player we need. Someone who actually runs at defences and forces them to react. 

Our team currently is content with passing the ball around the outside and waiting. Moses is the only one who actually tries to run at defences but he really isn't cut out for it unless the gaps are there. 

I was told how average Sane was before he went to City, and how we wouldn't need him, and you look at him on that City team and what a game changer he is... Don't want to let another opportunity slip. 

4 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Lol overrated... Hahaha 22m for a 20yr old in this market? Ask your mates how much would they pay for him? Even if it rises to 30m, in this market that's a small pinch for the potential he possesses.

He's a finisher on the final 3rd very good close control and clinical with his left.

This is precisely the type of player Chelsea need to buy, we Aren't going all in for attackers who are readymade bonafide stars, just can't afford to do it anymore.

Who is to say we can get him for a decent sum instead of those absurd fees? Also why would they even entertain on selling him for that sum, for example Monaco is quoted for wanting 80 mil for Lemar.

Who is to say we can get him for a decent sum instead of those absurd fees? Also why would they even entertain on selling him for that sum, for example Monaco is quoted for wanting 80 mil for Lemar.

I'm only going on what I've heard. But please ask your friends how he's overrated I'm dying to dig into this!

• 3 weeks later...

Man, this player is a talent. He caused Bayern's defence so much problems. His dribbling pace, directness, trickery and balance is excellent. Has a very good shot on him too. I hope there is a video compilation for his performance against Bayern. Terrorised their defence. Probably one of the fastest players in Europe, I am sure off too and he is only getting better. Fellow Jamaican too :cig:

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

Man, this player is a talent. He caused Bayern's defence so much problems. His dribbling pace, directness, trickery and balance is excellent. Has a very good shot on him too. I hope there is a video compilation for his performance against Bayern. Terrorised their defence. Probably one of the fastest players in Europe, I am sure off too and he is only getting better. Fellow Jamaican too :cig:

What I seen of him he's very similar to zaha 

11 minutes ago, the wes said:

What I seen of him he's very similar to zaha 

I would say plays like Douglas Costa, but with much better end product and potential and if he carries on, he will be a top player. Can't imagine he will be at Leverkusen much longer. We are talking about a player who is just 20 and taking the league by storm.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You