Leon Bailey

Bailey has often been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge and his scintillating performances for Bayer Leverkusen this season haven’t gone unnoticed by Chelsea.

But an old tweet from Bailey has resurfaced on social media picturing Bailey in a Chelsea shirt with Blues supporters urging the club to push through a deal now.

One user posted: “We are linked with this player!!! It’s great when the player is a secret @ChelseaFC fan!!!!”

An-old-tweet-from-Leon-Bailey-has-resurfBailey-Chelsea-gossip-1015744.jpg?r=1536

maxresdefault-1.jpgsport-preview-leon-bailey.jpg?strip=all&

look

remember, he is left footed

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bailey has often been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge and his scintillating performances for Bayer Leverkusen this season haven’t gone unnoticed by Chelsea.

But an old tweet from Bailey has resurfaced on social media picturing Bailey in a Chelsea shirt with Blues supporters urging the club to push through a deal now.

One user posted: “We are linked with this player!!! It’s great when the player is a secret @ChelseaFC fan!!!!”

An-old-tweet-from-Leon-Bailey-has-resurf

I remember Pogba was going to join us because some journo saw him using Chelsea as his team in one of those footy games!

Bundesliga Star Leon Bailey Sets His Sights on Securing January Transfer to Chelsea

https://www.90min.com/posts/6168504-bundesliga-star-leon-bailey-sets-his-sights-on-securing-january-transfer-to-chelsea

Bayern Leverkusen star Leon Bailey has been lined up as a long-term replacement for Chelsea talisman Eden Hazard and the Jamaican could move to Stamford Bridge as early as January, according to reports in Germany.

The 21-year-old has been at the forefront of attention for European football's biggest clubs following his first full season in the Bundesliga, and Bailey was often linked with a move away from the BayArena throughout the summer transfer window.

The forward eventually stayed with Die Werkself but a dismal start to the campaign, which sees Leverkusen sitting joint bottom of the league table, could persuade Bailey to force a move away from Germany when the transfer window reopens.

Although there has been much speculation over Bailey's future destination, a report in Kicker (via TEAMtalk) claims that the youngster has his heart set on a move to Chelsea and will snub interest from ArsenalManchester City and Liverpool.

Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich were also believed to be monitoring Bailey's future in Leverkusen, and it is understood that the former Genk winger will cost upwards of €60m.

Bailey was involved in 18 goals across all competitions last season. The Jamaican earned a reputation amongst Bundesliga fans for his ability to cut inside on his left foot and find the far corner of the net - similar to Arjen Robben.

snip

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

similar to Arjen Robben.

That bits enough for me.

He's better with his back heel than someone I know using both feet.

I blinkin hope Grannys on top of her game on this. But I'm not holding my breath.

Just now, Unionjack said:

That bits enough for me.

He's better with his back heel than someone I know using both feet.

I blinkin hope Grannys on top of her game on this. But I'm not holding my breath.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how people rate WILLIAN over Bailey, even now. Bailey just turned 21, Willian is at his last peak year (I would argue he is already on the downside) and 100 times out of 100 I would take Bailey. He has a GREAT shooting touch, is direct as fuck, and is one of fastest wingers in Europe. He also seems like a model citizen, you never hear a whiff of scandal or dressing room drama about him.

We NEED TO GET THIS DONE BEFORE BREXIT. I am really worried about a possible Tory cunt block on EEA/EU players signed by FA teams, and a higher quota on homegrown. I think he qualifies, due to Jamaican citizenship, not sure.

On 11.9.2018 at 6:38 AM, the wes said:

TeamTalk are claiming that German publication Kicker have written that Bailey has his heart set on a move to Stamford Bridge with Chelsea.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leon-bailey-snub-arsenal-liverpool-13224406

Nothing to see here. Kicker didnt write anything like it.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, the wes said:

Is it just me has Bailey been quiet this season for Bayer? Havertz looks the part tho 

Attitude problema cost him thi season..his agent and stepfather forcing him to force a call up of hia stepbrother as condition for playing for jamaica. No wonder no one is currently interested

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Attitude problema cost him thi season..his agent and stepfather forcing him to force a call up of hia stepbrother as condition for playing for jamaica. No wonder no one is currently interested

That's my biggest concern with him, his dad likes to talk a lot.  We were tired of Courtois' dad, and now AC's dad seems to want to talk to the papers a lot.  Bailey's step father is a whole other level.

3 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

That's my biggest concern with him, his dad likes to talk a lot.  We were tired of Courtois' dad, and now AC's dad seems to want to talk to the papers a lot.  Bailey's step father is a whole other level.

What is it with footballers parents they like to get involved that puts me off Bailey 

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

How come he's suddenly gotten poor. Is it because he didn't get the move he wanted? like Mahrez last season?

Players seem to do that nowadays look at Dembélé for example he was on fire at Celtic then the rumour mill started his form dropped since joining lyon he's been banging them in 

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

How come he's suddenly gotten poor. Is it because he didn't get the move he wanted? like Mahrez last season?

Mmm he signed a contract extension in the summer with Bayern , make of that what you will 

On 26/10/2018 at 1:40 PM, mccg said:

Mmm he signed a contract extension in the summer with Bayern , make of that what you will 

Bayer Leverkusen, not Bayern Münich. If he was at Bayern we could forget about him altogether unless he totally crashed out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You