Leon Bailey

22 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I don't remember him flopping back and forth.  He was pretty steady on the Sarri is coming train, when it got to the lowest point, I remember him saying that it wasn't going to happen.  He conveniently doesn't mention that often.  But, I wouldn't go so far as to say flip flopping back and forth for months.

I thought Higuain said that it was only Sarri that wanted him, but all of AC Milan did.  No?  If that's true, then it would suggest that the club weren't really that interested.  Could be wrong.

Phoenix Academy may be well reported where you're from, but I haven't seen any mention of it in any Bailey story.  I didn't know anything about the Phoenix Academy, and I kind of figured that a lot of other people wouldn't know about it either.  That's why I posted it here in the Bailey thread.

I'm not suggesting that everyone should believe in everything Nii Nii says (though I think he's better than the other Chelsea youtube channels).  I just wanted to present some more info in the Bailey thread that maybe people didn't know or just hadn't considered.

dude... he went from Sarri, to Jardim, to Sarri, to Blanc... it was actually quite hilarious!

The club weren't interested in him at Juve's price point. That's why we didn't get him and why there was so much negotiation going on.

Dude, just go on youtube 

NiiNii is just trying to make money off the club. Its embarrassing...

24 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

dude... he went from Sarri, to Jardim, to Sarri, to Blanc... it was actually quite hilarious!

The club weren't interested in him at Juve's price point. That's why we didn't get him and why there was so much negotiation going on.

Dude, just go on youtube 

NiiNii is just trying to make money off the club. Its embarrassing...

When I go on youtube, Phoenix academy videos don't magically appear without searching for them.  I had never heard of them before (which makes searching for them very difficult), and I had no idea they were linked with Bailey.  I surely can't be the only one that hasn't heard of them.

I'm sorry that's the video I linked.  Maybe I should have searched them out more before hand and posted something else (or you could have to, I suppose).  

Look, all I was trying to do was give some more information to people who might be interested in the Leon Bailey thread.

15 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

When I go on youtube, Phoenix academy videos don't magically appear without searching for them.  I had never heard of them before (which makes searching for them very difficult), and I had no idea they were linked with Bailey.  I surely can't be the only one that hasn't heard of them.

I'm sorry that's the video I linked.  Maybe I should have searched them out more before hand and posted something else (or you could have to, I suppose).  

Look, all I was trying to do was give some more information to people who might be interested in the Leon Bailey thread.

I've never heard of him pal so your not on your own 👍👍

26 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not condemning you for not knowing the Phoenix academy. I'm telling you what NiiNii is passing off as insider info has been out there for years, I guess his benefit is for the casual football fan who need their info condensed to a 10min vlog? And I guess that is of value to you and others, because why else would he be charging people to ask him questions? lol.

My beef ain't with you, its with people who spread ridiculous rumours about the club AND monetize it.

27 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I'm not condemning you for not knowing the Phoenix academy. I'm telling you what NiiNii is passing off as insider info has been out there for years, I guess his benefit is for the casual football fan who need their info condensed to a 10min vlog? And I guess that is of value to you and others, because why else would he be charging people to ask him questions? lol.

My beef ain't with you, its with people who spread ridiculous rumours about the club AND monetize it.

10 minute vlogs are awesome for me.  I spend enough time thinking about this club and the players it won't get.  Condensed info that I don't have to search out works for me.

I do find the idea of charging people to ask questions is kind of fucked.  I just pass it off as a low rent Patreon type of thing.  I also think it's weird that people pay money to Twitch streamers to watch them play FIFA.  I figured it was an age thing.  I'm old.  Paying people to watch them play video games and give their opinions about football is weird to me.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

10 minute vlogs are awesome for me.  I spend enough time thinking about this club and the players it won't get.  Condensed info that I don't have to search out works for me.

I do find the idea of charging people to ask questions is kind of fucked.  I just pass it off as a low rent Patreon type of thing.  I also think it's weird that people pay money to Twitch streamers to watch them play FIFA.  I figured it was an age thing.  I'm old.  Paying people to watch them play video games and give their opinions about football is weird to me.

Sure if thats how you go about getting your news on the club's activities then by all means... Just know that what he is telling you ain't all that insightful or truthful more often then not. 

I mean the guy has been hell bent on hammering home this idea that Cesc Fabregas isn't slow! Its so clear to anyone who watches football that Cesc is EXTREMELY slow and needs time and space to pick out passes. He also has been caught in so many lies about transfers that he's become a laughingstock. I would just watch him for the entertainment not the content.

Does anyone seriously think NiiNii has inside info?

Come off it.... surely not?

He's absolutely full of shit and just takes media stories already out there and rehashes them. He has no inside knowledge, he is not an 'ITK' by any stretch.  Pay no notice to him.

"i have been told exclusively..."  no you haven't. get a life

30 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Sure if thats how you go about getting your news on the club's activities then by all means... Just know that what he is telling you ain't all that insightful or truthful more often then not. 

I mean the guy has been hell bent on hammering home this idea that Cesc Fabregas isn't slow! Its so clear to anyone who watches football that Cesc is EXTREMELY slow and needs time and space to pick out passes. He also has been caught in so many lies about transfers that he's become a laughingstock. I would just watch him for the entertainment not the content.

I take it with the rest of my news, with a grain of salt, and between the lines.  

I rarely agree with his play evaluations.  He thinks Moses is a top RB in the Premier League.  

However, I often listen to or read things I don't agree with.

Does anyone seriously think NiiNii has inside info?

Come off it.... surely not?

He's absolutely full of shit and just takes media stories already out there and rehashes them. He has no inside knowledge, he is not an 'ITK' by any stretch.  Pay no notice to him.

"i have been told exclusively..."  no you haven't. get a life

He probably doesn't have a reliable one

But we also cannot say for certain that he doesn't, it might be partially true to one or another news

Still he keeps some people informed about general chelsea news and summarize rumours which I think is important for the community.

Just don't watch if you disagree with his content, I too wish he could stay honest and just comment his own opinions, a more informative channel than a journalist one

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

He probably doesn't have a reliable one

But we also cannot say for certain that he doesn't, it might be partially true to one or another news

Still he keeps some people informed about general chelsea news and summarize rumours which I think is important for the community.

Just don't watch if you disagree with his content, I too wish he could stay honest and just comment his own opinions, a more informative channel than a journalist one

lol... The guy stole the channel from the creator and since is talking like he's some footballing czar. Both ignorant and arrogant at the same time... I watch for the comedy, hearing him talk about football so rigidly and stubbornly is funny to me.

lol... The guy stole the channel from the creator and since is talking like he's some footballing czar. Both ignorant and arrogant at the same time... I watch for the comedy, hearing him talk about football so rigidly and stubbornly is funny to me.
I knew you liked him.

His news might be fake but your love for him is not...lul

Well, first time I've heard about that, why didn't the owner claimed it back then?

1 minute ago, SadistChicken said:

I knew you liked him.

His news might be fake but your love for him is not...lul

Well, first time I've heard about that, why didn't the owner claimed it back then?

Yes I do! I find his musings on football hilariously shallow! So yes I tune in from time to time for a laugh, its great for that.

You'd have to ask your boy NiiNii about that. Pathetic.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11463059/leon-bailey-says-there-is-concrete-interest-in-him-amid-premier-league-links

Leon Bailey has confirmed there is "concrete interest" in him amid speculation he could be set to move to the Premier League.

54 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11463059/leon-bailey-says-there-is-concrete-interest-in-him-amid-premier-league-links

Leon Bailey has confirmed there is "concrete interest" in him amid speculation he could be set to move to the Premier League.

PLEASEE SIGN HIM

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You