Sergio Ramos

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is ridiculously over rated, before Mou arrived Madrids defence was a shambles for a number of years and he was one off the main reasons why, Madrid use to ship many goals and Cassilas still got man of the match a lot which says it all.

He is ridiculously over rated, before Mou arrived Madrids defence was a shambles for a number of years and he was one off the main reasons why, Madrid use to ship many goals and Cassilas still got man of the match a lot which says it all.

Ramos was a rightback before Mou joined Madrid. Real's defending didn't impress me under Mourinho either btw. I love how Barca's defence has always been labled as weak by many yet they always concede less and look less vulnerable off the ball, despite the crazy high line.

I think Ramos has grown into a fantastic CB these past years tbh. On form he's quite the force. And he's a huge personality, I like that. Real's defence always looks a little lost when he's not available. His discipline has always been a big problem though. Shockingly enough he was not sent off once last season. Still collected 12 yellow cards in the league though.

I've never agreed with the best defender in the world talk but I'd put him in my top 10. Maldini loves the guy though. Called him the best CB a year ago or so. I always think about it when Ramos is mentioned. Maldini knows defending so it's hard to argue with him but I don't see it.

He's never joining Utd btw.

United should be desperate for an experienced CB imo, Jones-Smalling is just too young, not 'bad' and 'tough' enough.

Ramos is not a perfect option because of his age, but that would be a great purchase i think. Otamendi would be a better deal for them though.

A question to those of you who follow Real more. Was Mourinho the one to move Ramos from RB position to CB?

He'd be a good transfer for Manu. They need big characters in the back and proven players. Could be overrated but he's still much better then their centrebacks.

I think that Sergio Ramos is using Manchester United to get a better contract / salary with Real Madrid.

And also I think Manchester United are using Sergio Ramos to try that Real Madrid can not sign De Gea and press Valencia to sign Otamendi.

Otamendi now has a very difficult situation in Valencia because he has said that he wants to leave Valencia this summer and fans and managers of Valencia hate him and to Otamendi will be difficult to play again with Valencia.

Sergio Ramos and Manchester United are being used to each other.

Regards.

A question to those of you who follow Real more. Was Mourinho the one to move Ramos from RB position to CB?

He'd be a good transfer for Manu. They need big characters in the back and proven players. Could be overrated but he's still much better then their centrebacks.

Similar to Ivanvoic, played a lot RB but was always considered a more CB defender. Ramos played RB and CB at Sevilla, played more CB in his early days at Madrid. But due to the CB signings he was moved to RB primary until Mou arrived and then eventually was paired up with Pepe.

It was always a forgone conclusion that Ramos would move to CB eventually.

I think that Sergio Ramos is using Manchester United to get a better contract / salary with Real Madrid.

And also I think Manchester United are using Sergio Ramos to try that Real Madrid can not sign De Gea and press Valencia to sign Otamendi.

Otamendi now has a very difficult situation in Valencia because he has said that he wants to leave Valencia this summer and fans and managers of Valencia hate him and to Otamendi will be difficult to play again with Valencia.

Sergio Ramos and Manchester United are being used to each other.

Regards.

Perez is not biting he doesn't care if Ramos leaves, he doesn't care that he is Spanish and loved by the fans. :lol:

Di Maria, Higuain, and Ozil all had wage disputes with Madrid, they were all eventually sold. Wouldn't surprise me if Ramos end up in the same scenario.

Honestly it could go either way, i highly doubt Perez would agree to Ramos wage demands though.

Similar to Ivanvoic, played a lot RB but was always considered a more CB defender. Ramos played RB and CB at Sevilla, played more CB in his early days at Madrid. But due to the CB signings he was moved to RB primary until Mou arrived and then eventually was paired up with Pepe.

It was always a forgone conclusion that Ramos would move to CB eventually.

Perez is not biting he doesn't care if Ramos leaves, he doesn't care that he is Spanish and loved by the fans. :lol:

Di Maria, Higuain, and Ozil all had wage disputes with Madrid, they were all eventually sold. Wouldn't surprise me if Ramos end up in the same scenario.

Honestly it could go either way, i highly doubt Perez would agree to Ramos wage demands though.

HI friend!

If true, Florentino Perez does not tolerate any pulse of any player About his salary. But Sergio Ramos is different. He has a lot power in Real Madrid, like Iker Casillas.

Years ago, Iker Casillas were very close to joining Liverpool (when Benitez was his coach) because Florentino Perez refused to renew his contract under the conditions demanded Iker Casillas. But suddenly and by surprise in February (four months before his contract end up) Florentino Perez renewed Iker Casillas in the amount of money that he demanded.

I think Ramos and Casillas are different than Di Maria, Ozil and Higuain. Ramos sell would create many problems to Perez.

But there is an interesting factor, the brother of Sergio Ramos (who is also his agent) has offered him across Europe, including Barcelona, and it seems that no club is willing to pay the salary which requires Sergio Ramos (14 million euros with taxes paid). And now the problem is to Sergio Ramos. Or he accepts the offer of Florentino Perez (10 million euros) or will not have a team that will give as much money as He demands.

Excepting that if Sergio Ramos leaves Real Madrid this summer would be totally impossible for us to sign Varane (which seems impossible now), I would wish to see Sergio Ramos with Manchester United. Ramos away from Spain without the benefit of being Spanish, would be devoured by fans of Manchester United. If Sergio Ramos comes to England he will be a failure.

Regards.

If Ramos actualy gets sold, there is no way in hell Varane will ever join us if that ever was a possibility.

He will be their nailed on starter and probably captain in couple of years. Shame realy. But there are plenty of fish like Laporte, Gimenez, Stones etc.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You