Massive Chelsea fan from Portugal

Hi everyone :wave: , i´m new here, just found out recently about this site and wanted to join and share with all of you my page, go to Vimeo.com and search for a user: João , there you will click in "people" and you will see my logo, same as this one.

Check it out if you want and you can find there many things Chelsea and football related ( season reviews, matches, etc ). If there are any requests just send me a message, cheers to you all and all the best to my fellow chelsea supporters :yes: hope we can discuss many things here in the near future. KTBFFH :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone :wave: , i´m new here, just found out recently about this site and wanted to join and share with all of you my page, go to Vimeo.com and search for a user: João , i have the same logo as this one.

Check it out if you want and you can find there many things Chelsea and football related ( season reviews, matches, etc ). If there are any requests just send me a message, cheers to you all and all the best to my fellow chelsea supporters :yes: hope we can discuss many things here in the near future. KTBFFH :)

Welcome! Searched for your channel but couldn't find it.....

Could you share a link to it?

Welcome! Searched for your channel but couldn't find it.....

Could you share a link to it?

Thanks mate ;) , just click on my profile pic, here in talk chelsea and there you will find the link, it´s written there, just need to copy it, if there is anything you need feel free to ask, cheers ;)

Thanks mate ;) , just click on my profile pic, here in talk chelsea and there you will find the link, it´s written there, just need to copy it, if there is anything you need feel free to ask, cheers ;)

You have the season review man! Excellent! Why don't you upload it on a thread we have for our season review?

Hi everyone :wave: , i´m new here, just found out recently about this site and wanted to join and share with all of you my page, go to Vimeo.com and search for a user: João , there you will click in "people" and you will see my logo, same as this one.

Which Portugal club do you follow? if it is applicable

hi mates, i forgot to post this when i introduced myself in here, just wanted to share with you:

it´s highlights from one of my 7 a side football games. I´m the GK wearing a Chelsea kit ;) the game ended 6-2 for my team i think, cheers.