test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Adnane

Rumoured Arda Turan

Started by Adnane,

836 posts in this topic
On 2/13/2017 at 2:23 PM, the wes said:

Arda Turan has held early talks with Chelsea over a possible summer move, according to Turkish sports newspaper Fotomac.

If he comes he's gonna be Moses back up. Which means we aren't getting a RWB. so hopefully CM and RF are on the cards

12 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Arda is such a Conte type of player he will die on the pitch if he has to.

Should've signed Jarque when he had the chance.

20 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Arda is such a Conte type of player he will die on the pitch if he has to.

We have Moses, Willian and Pedro. 3 not world class but fighting right wingers. Do you really want to sign another one? If we sign someone to the right wing we should go for a right attacking midfielder who brings new color to the game, not an other hard worker.

Chelsea? and 11Drogba like this

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

We have Moses, Willian and Pedro. 3 not world class but fighting right wingers. Do you really want to sign another one? If we sign someone to the right wing we should go for a right attacking midfielder who brings new color to the game, not an other hard worker.

Arda can also play in the midfield and we could also try him as a wing-back.

Arda is not world class player. No,I don't expect us to have 11 world class players but you bet your ass that we need to sign at least two this summer if we want to be competitive on two fronts next season,Premier League and Champions league. 

Unionjack and 11Drogba like this

12 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Arda can also play in the midfield and we could also try him as a wing-back.

In the midfield? Conte don't even play Fábregas there. It's pretty clear that he needs two defensive midfielders. Kanté and a taller, stronger one. I highly doubt Arda would ever play as a CM at  Chelsea. 

Arda is a very good player but definetly not the one we need right now.

4 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

In the midfield? Conte don't even play Fábregas there. It's pretty clear that he needs two defensive midfielders. Kanté and a taller, stronger one. I highly doubt Arda would ever play as a CM at  Chelsea. 

Arda is a very good player but definetly not the one we need right now.

Arda is a complete different player compared to Fabregas,Arda is very good defensively something that Conte wants.

Maybe hes just bought the house to be near his buddy?

Another 30 year old we are linked with.

19 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Arda is a complete different player compared to Fabregas,Arda is very good defensively something that Conte wants.

Moses is very good at defending too, yet he doesn't play central midfielder. We need someone like Nainggolan or Nzonzi there.

25 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

We need someone like Nainggolan or Nzonzi there.

Two good players but I feel we need Xabi Alsono type of a player that can pin a ball about to play alongside Kante what do think of Matic do you think we need to get rid off him ?? 

He's no central midfielder guys, would probably come here to add more depth and play as a winger. Barcelona does not suit him, but with Simeone he was at his best playing on the wing. Very good player IMHO.

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Moses is very good at defending too, yet he doesn't play central midfielder. We need someone like Nainggolan or Nzonzi there.

Arda has played before in the midfield so it wouldn't be a big problem for him.

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Two good players but I feel we need Xabi Alsono type of a player that can pin a ball about to play alongside Kante what do think of Matic do you think we need to get rid off him ?? 

Then why does Conte ignore Fábregas? It looks like he prefers a strong destroyer next to Kanté.

Matic is very good but he is quite poor with the ball, not a good header and doesn't have good shots. I think Fabinho or Nzonzi can offer us what Matic can but they are better in a few areas. I think Matic is just like Pedro/Willian: decent players, but there are others who would fit in better to our team. We don't need many new players next season but a good DM and a RW upgrade would be great.

the wes likes this

3 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Then why does Conte ignore Fábregas? 

The reason I think conte ignores fabregas cause his work rate is not great we all know fabregas brilliant  with the ball at his feet but he's useless with out the ball I like the looks of Weigl I think him and Kante would be great partnership