Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on. He's incredibly versatile so he'll be their own version of Ramires except much better.

Xavi started 19 league games (12 sub appearances) last season, Rafinha started 13 games (11 subs). Majority of those minutes will go to Arda.

The funny thing is we have no idea whether Chelsea were truly interested in Arda or not. 'Interest from big English clubs' is standard agent talk. So it's hard to say he picked them over Chelsea.

34mil+7mil add on.

thats 29mil. i would have said 25 was the max. but a great replacement for either iniesta/rakitic gets injured/dropped or on the wings.

atleast it puts it all to bed. we can start looking elsewhere. honestly, i dont see us buying anyone now. this is exactly what i feared. here's to hoping that jose knows what he is doing.

Xavi started 19 league games (12 sub appearances) last season, Rafinha started 13 games (11 subs). Majority of those minutes will go to Arda.

The funny thing is we have no idea whether Chelsea were truly interested in Arda or not. 'Interest from big English clubs' is standard agent talk. So it's hard to say he picked them over Chelsea.

The only reliable source who talked about Turan-Chelsea is Rob Beasley, who said we dont want him.

I see no reason to think we wanted him.

Maybe José wasn't lying like he normally does in regards to transfers and we won't be making any significant signings. Just a few squad players like Falcao, a backup keeper, and probably a backup fullback to replace Luis' spot the bench.

Annoying.

He said its not atletico related...

The only reliable source who talked about Turan-Chelsea is Rob Beasley, who said we dont want him.

I see no reason to think we wanted him.

he had said that we are not interested in turan.

Sorry, I confused the conversation. He's hyping up another signing right now. I was just saying that has nothing to do with this transfer. :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You