Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is barca board doing anyway? If Enrique who brought them treble last season, wants Turan, its pretty simple they should buy Turan.

Telling people I will sign Pogba just to get more votes while Pogba is not even wanted by Enrique is pretty bad thing to do.

Anyway if Barca sign Turan, City sign Sterling, while Reus, Bale and rest wont move, and we will stick to Cuadrado and Willian for another year, than I will be quite dissapointed.

What the fuck is barca board doing anyway? If Enrique who brought them treble last season, wants Turan, its pretty simple they should buy Turan.

Telling people I will sign Pogba just to get more votes while Pogba is not even wanted by Enrique is pretty bad thing to do.

Anyway if Barca sign Turan, City sign Sterling, while Reus, Bale and rest wont move, and we will stick to Cuadrado and Willian for another year, than I will be quite dissapointed.

You got it all wrong. Barca's interim board not supposed to sign players, when there's no president. Bartomeu illegally pushed for the signing of Turan through the board (his people).

Its not supposed to happen, the board dont have the authority to make such big decisions. There was pressure on the board (also from fans) to not make the Arda Turan deal until there's new president.

Who said Enrique doesnt want Pogba? more bs from Bartomeu. Bartomeu is the asshole in this situation, for trying to control the club in this pre-election period. And he's trying to block Laporta chance to sign Pogba by signing Turan.

Bartomeu himself tried to sign Pogba for months, he appointed CEO Braida ONLY for this deal, and he failed (the 80m offer Juve rejected a few days ago... thats Bartomeu-Braida job).

So now Bartomeu saying Enrique didnt even want Pogba, because he couldnt get him, and Enrique wants Turan... thats all games by Bartomeu, and its pathetic because everyone know he tried to sign Pogba a few days ago...

Briada even confiremd Juve rejected their offer. So suddenly Enrique dont want Pogba and want Turan? blatant lies.

You got it all wrong. Barca's interim board not supposed to sign players, when there's no president. Bartomeu illegally pushed for the signing of Turan through the board (his people).

Its not supposed to happen, the board dont have the authority to make such big decisions. There was pressure on the board (also from fans) to not make the Arda Turan deal until there's new president.

Who said Enrique doesnt want Pogba? more bs from Bartomeu. Bartomeu is the asshole in this situation, for trying to control the club in this pre-election period. And he's trying to block Laporta chance to sign Pogba by signing Turan.

Bartomeu himself tried to sign Pogba for months, he appointed CEO Braida ONLY for this deal, and he failed (the 80m offer Juve rejected a few days ago... thats Bartomeu-Braida job).

So now Bartomeu saying Enrique didnt even want Pogba, because he couldnt get him, and Enrique wants Turan... thats all games by Bartomeu, and its pathetic because everyone know he tried to sign Pogba a few days ago...

Briada even confiremd Juve rejected their offer. So suddenly Enrique dont want Pogba and want Turan? blatant lies.

Thanks that explains alot, and althrough its not known if Enrique does or doesnt want Pogba, but I thought he wants Turan as Bartomeu said many times, however its known that Bartomeu is a jerk.

I got feeling that Pogba is more question of political interests, trying to bring top player, etc. I guess there is no need for Enrique to bring new star midfielder, and on point one that will cost 80+, while they still have Iniesta and Rakitic who fit in Enrique plan perfectly. Those two werent weak point of barca that needs to be strenghten. However they need good player that will replace Xavi and play quite amount of games; Turan seems nearly perfect choice. Thats why I think Enrique might believe it would be wiser to bring Turan than Pogba, given the situation, price and fact that Turan would accept non regular role much sooner than Pogba, but obviously he wont say no to Pogba if president candidates want him.

Thanks that explains alot, and althrough its not known if Enrique does or doesnt want Pogba, but I thought he wants Turan as Bartomeu said many times, however its known that Bartomeu is a jerk.

He said it after he failed to close the deal for Pogba. Bartomeu is the one trying to sign Pogba for months.

I belive Enrique want Turan, doesnt mean he dont want Pogba.

Anyway, imo this has nothing to do with Chelsea, the only sources claiming we want Arda are Sport (Catalan) and AS who didnt really talked about an actuall offer, no figures or anything.

If Arda wants Chelsea and we want him, this would've been done. The meeting Barcelona are having shouldnt matter if it was the case.

He said it after he failed to close the deal for Pogba. Bartomeu is the one trying to sign Pogba for months.

I belive Enrique want Turan, doesnt mean he dont want Pogba.

Anyway, imo this has nothing to do with Chelsea, the only sources claiming we want Arda are Sport (Catalan) and AS who didnt really talked about an actuall offer, no figures or anything.

If Arda wants Chelsea and we want him, this would've been done. The meeting Barcelona are having shouldnt matter if it was the case.

I think we were/are interested in him and he wanted us (even agent said he prefers move to PL), but he will end up in barca for some odd reason.

There is one thing I dont get. If Barca is offering 25m, and we only 20m, but Atletico is willing to sell Barca because they are offering more, shouldnt they consider selling him to non-liga team? Its bit stupid, strenghtening your rival just to get 5m more. The move makes little sense however you look. Turan said he wants PL, he wont get to play for six months in barca, barca would be loaded if they sign both pogba and turan, while atletico shouldnt give one of their best players to la liga rival to widen the gap even more...

Could well this be bullshit from Bartomeu himself. Barca trying to sign Pogba, but telling media they are interested in Turan (convenient because he said couple days earlier that he is looking to leave), so that they show Juve they aint desperate with Pogba, aiming to lower the price...dunno anything is possible.

Anyway there has been too much drama about this transfer, Ill just wait till official announcement from whoever club he ends up in.

I think we were/are interested in him and he wanted us (even agent said he prefers move to PL), but he will end up in barca for some odd reason.

There is one thing I dont get. If Barca is offering 25m, and we only 20m, but Atletico is willing to sell Barca because they are offering more, shouldnt they consider selling him to non-liga team? Its bit stupid, strenghtening your rival just to get 5m more. The move makes little sense however you look. Turan said he wants PL, he wont get to play for six months in barca, barca would be loaded if they sign both pogba and turan, while atletico shouldnt give one of their best players to la liga rival to widen the gap even more...

Could well this be bullshit from Bartomeu himself. Barca trying to sign Pogba, but telling media they are interested in Turan (convenient because he said couple days earlier that he is looking to leave), so that they show Juve they aint desperate with Pogba, aiming to lower the price...dunno anything is possible.

Anyway there has been too much drama about this transfer, Ill just wait till official announcement from whoever club he ends up in.

And who said that we offered 20m and Barca offered more? you shouldnt listen to any rumor... i dont even understand who said it.

The move makes little sense? i dont think so, i think Barcelona are the only club willing to buy Turan. Maybe PSG too and he dont want to go there.

Your first line doesnt make any sense.

Barcelona have no reason to "show Juve they aint desperate with Pogba", Juventus dont want to sell this summer, and Barcelona cant register Pogba until January. Pogba is about next summer.

Done.

Arda Turan joins Barcelona on a 5-year deal for a transfer fee of 34M plus 7M incentives.

Until 20 July, Barcelona's new board will have an option to sell Arda Turan back to Atletico for a transfer fee of 30.6M

CJQM4qqW8AAk71n.jpg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You