Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit Ive never watched AM and took special notice about him. Thinking about him as a real neutral what are his strengths and weaknesses?

Hi friend!

His strengths are that Arda Turan combine the creative with the defensive sacrifice, he is a special talent (when Arda leads a play something different will happen) but able to fight and sacrifice for the team. Perfect to withstand the pressure in big games. A kind of classic N. 10 (and romantic N. 10) but with ability to play both sides (but mainly on the right side), perfect for giving the last pass and despair the opposing defenses. A magician.

His weaknesses are his physical condition (if he is unmotivated Arda tend to forget about training properly to escape injuries) with an anarchic tactical sense sometimes and Arda is a player who depends too much on his motivation / implication. He needs always play or always feel important in the team, but Arda can not play every game, twice a week, every minute because of his physical condition. Jose would have to find a balance with him, but Jose is perfect for this.

Regards.

I think it was more that he was a Galatasaray player. Now he has won trophies in Spain and is perceived as a 'hot commodity'. Nationality, league, and physical attributes (or lack thereof) can really pull the wool over some people's eyes.

I'm no expert on Arda Turan nor Atleti but whoscored lists his strengths as:

Passing
Dribbling
Holding on to the ball
Defensive contribution

Likes to do layoffs

Likes to play short passes

Likes to tackle

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/21501/Show/Arda-Turan

Read all the lists myself but it doesnt tell you from our neutral viewpoint.

Hi friend!

His strengths are that Arda Turan combine the creative with the defensive sacrifice, he is a special talent (when Arda leads a play something different will happen) but able to fight and sacrifice for the team. Perfect to withstand the pressure in big games. A kind of classic N. 10 (and romantic N. 10) but with ability to play both sides (but mainly on the right side), perfect for giving the last pass and despair the opposing defenses. A magician.

His weaknesses are his physical condition (if he is unmotivated Arda tend to forget about training properly to escape injuries) with an anarchic tactical sense sometimes and Arda is a player who depends too much on his motivation / implication. He needs always play or always feel important in the team, but Arda can not play every game, twice a week, every minute because of his physical condition. Jose would have to find a balance with him, but Jose is perfect for this.

Regards.

Cheers mate

Sounds like he might be a good no.10 for us then. What we miss is a game changer. Someone who can come on (and if hes that good he will start) and change the game, The depth/alternatives we have up front are pretty much all similar so the opposition dont need to make any changes when they happen. Apart from Hazard who is a step or 2 up on most I bet teams we play dont have fear for the other AMs we have. Theyre good yes but thats just the same as some chick we fancy telling us that she thinks we are NICE but......

The 'bomb' is Arda Turan (of Barcelona)

The Atletico Madrid midfielder is the player who has 'tied' Bartomeu

His addition is a stated desire to Luis Enrique, as it was to Aleix Vidal

The Turk wants to leave the Calderon and his clause of 41 million, is affordable

In Spanish. http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20150625/20604906000/la-bomba-es-arda-turan.html

In English.
http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mundodeportivo.com%2Ffutbol%2Ffc-barcelona%2F20150625%2F20604906000%2Fla-bomba-es-arda-turan.html&sandbox=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ardaturanismo' with touch and claw

God of the second religion of Calderon after 'cholismo', he bragged about be antimadridista

In Spanish. http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20150626/20605010304/ardaturanismo-con-toque-y-garra.html

In English.
http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mundodeportivo.com%2Ffutbol%2Ffc-barcelona%2F20150626%2F20605010304%2Fardaturanismo-con-toque-y-garra.html&sandbox=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sports newspaper of Catalonia ("Mundo deportivo") said today that the big signing of Bartolomeu (current president of Barcelona and candidate for the next four years) is Arda Turan.

Obviously they are just rumors, but Arda is an interesting option for us and, according to his agent, he wants to come to Premier League and foremost join Chelsea. We'll see what finally happens ...

Arda Turan could give us that capacity to improvise that we do not. This season we have been sometimes too predictable on the pitch. Arda perhaps would help us in this area, and perhaps we should fight for him.

Regards.

Signing Arda would give us depth and a big game player. I don't see it being bad, just wish he was a tad younger. His drive and mentality is admirable. He'd also give the chance for youths to come if need be and Oscar doesn't develop. I'm 50/50 about this one. Would prefer Sterling or Griezmann, but I wouldn't moan.

Laporta is promising Pogba and Bartomeu responds with Turan ?

Won't be surprised if the first wins easily, as he wants to highlight unicef rather than qatar again and various stuff..

Hi friend!

Maybe this sounds like something crazy for my part, but for me Arda Turan would be a better option for Barcelona than Pogba considering the style of play Barcelona.

Pogba need spaces to run and feel comfortable, but Arda Turan can play well both with spaces as without them.

I do not want to start a war with supporters of Paul Pogba, but seeing the philosophy of play of F.C. Barcelona I would sign Arda Turan than Pogba. Pogba for me would be making the biggest mistake of his career if he signed for Barcelona.

About Laporta, this guy is a cheap philosopher, a failed politician who wanted to be the first president of the Republic of Catalonia when they got their independence and all Catalans have rejected him at the polls. So he's back to try to be president of Barcelona. But Laporta uses a fanatically racist and xenophobic language against the Spaniards. This guy is not reliable. Everyone can think what they want about the independence of Catalonia, obviously, I personally think are the Catalans who have to decide their future freely and with a referendum, but it is not necessary to attack the rest of Spanish with xenophobia.

Unicef is obviously better than Qatar (it is incomprehensible that Qatar has been sponsored Barcelona), no doubt, but Laporta is a cynical which uses Unicef

to clear his criminal background about stealing money in Spain With Barcelona in taxes. For example, Laporta put in the financial accounts of Barcelona that they had spent 20 million euros so that players of Barcelona sleep before the matches in a hotel ... three months before the hotel was open its doors to the public ....

Regards.

Hi friend!

Maybe this sounds like something crazy for my part, but for me Arda Turan would be a better option for Barcelona than Pogba considering the style of play Barcelona.

Pogba need spaces to run and feel comfortable, but Arda Turan can play well both with spaces as without them.

I do not want to start a war with supporters of Paul Pogba, but seeing the philosophy of play of F.C. Barcelona I would sign Arda Turan than Pogba. Pogba for me would be making the biggest mistake of his career if he signed for Barcelona.

About Laporta, this guy is a cheap philosopher, a failed politician who wanted to be the first president of the Republic of Catalonia when they got their independence and all Catalans have rejected him at the polls. So he's back to try to be president of Barcelona. But Laporta uses a fanatically racist and xenophobic language against the Spaniards. This guy is not reliable. Everyone can think what they want about the independence of Catalonia, obviously, I personally think are the Catalans who have to decide their future freely and with a referendum, but it is not necessary to attack the rest of Spanish with xenophobia.

Unicef is obviously better than Qatar (it is incomprehensible that Qatar has been sponsored Barcelona), no doubt, but Laporta is a cynical which uses Unicef

to clear his criminal background about stealing money in Spain With Barcelona in taxes. For example, Laporta put in the financial accounts of Barcelona that they had spent 20 million euros so that players of Barcelona sleep before the matches in a hotel ... three months before the hotel was open its doors to the public ....

Regards.

Yeah, but where he is gonna play surely there no place in the atack with MSN there

Yeah, but where he is gonna play surely there no place in the atack with MSN there

Hi friend!

Yes, it's true. But perhaps Iniesta will have a secondary role next season. He is a fantastic player, but last year his performance has been lower. He has problems with injuries and is not as good as three years ago.

I think that Barcelona would play with Rakitic, Iniesta and Arda Turan disputing two places in the starting eleven.

In the attack of Barcelona MSN is indisputable, and Busquets is also indisputable midfield.

Barcelona has only two replaceable players: Iniesta and Rakitic. And Turan can not play every game of the season for his physical condition. Among them three

would dispute two places in the starting eleven.

Option 1.

Busquets

Turan Rakitic

Option 2.

Busquets

Turan Iniesta

Option 3.

Busquets

Rakitic Iniesta

Arda Turan with US.

Fabregas Matic

Turan RLC Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards.

Hi friend!

Yes, it's true. But perhaps Iniesta will have a secondary role next season. He is a fantastic player, but last year his performance has been lower. He has problems with injuries and is not as good as three years ago.

I think that Barcelona would play with Rakitic, Iniesta and Arda Turan disputing two places in the starting eleven.

In the attack of Barcelona MSN is indisputable, and Busquets is also indisputable midfield.

Barcelona has only two replaceable players: Iniesta and Rakitic. And Turan can not play every game of the season for his physical condition. Among them three

Option 1.

Busquets

Turan Rakitic

Option 2.

Busquets

Turan Iniesta

Option 3.

Busquets

Rakitic Iniesta

Arda Turan with US.

Fabregas Matic

Turan RLC Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards.

sorry not the topic, but Rlc? I mean he has decent talent but people have to stop puting him in starting 11. He is nowhere near that level and in other perspective, Oscar is 10 times the player Rlc is now.

About Turan; he would make nice adition to squad. He is like a better version of Willian but with less pace. If Mou wants a hardworking winger, then Turan is only choice there. He wouldnt hinder our defense, but unlike Willian, he can contribute in attack very good aswell.

However I dont think he is the answer. He isnt goalscorer, he wont drasticaly improve because he is 28 already. He is warrior though, but we need long range threat and someone who can finish chances well.

Speaking of 40m that are linked with Griezmann, Turan and Sterling...wouldnt be worth a punt to just try 50m for Reus?

Hi friend!

Option 1.

Busquets

Turan Rakitic

Option 2.

Busquets

Turan Iniesta

Option 3.

Busquets

Rakitic Iniesta

Arda Turan with US.

Fabregas Matic

Turan RLC Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards.

Busquets is replaceable under Enrique...

sorry not the topic, but Rlc? I mean he has decent talent but people have to stop puting him in starting 11. He is nowhere near that level and in other perspective, Oscar is 10 times the player Rlc is now.

About Turan; he would make nice adition to squad. He is like a better version of Willian but with less pace. If Mou wants a hardworking winger, then Turan is only choice there. He wouldnt hinder our defense, but unlike Willian, he can contribute in attack very good aswell.

However I dont think he is the answer. He isnt goalscorer, he wont drasticaly improve because he is 28 already. He is warrior though, but we need long range threat and someone who can finish chances well.

Speaking of 40m that are linked with Griezmann, Turan and Sterling...wouldnt be worth a punt to just try 50m for Reus?

Hi friend!

I agree with you About what you say about Arda.

But I trust RLC because Jose has talked about him as his big bet for next season and we are not making any big move in the market (apparently) for our midfield. Obviously we can be making moves to sign another midfielder without the media ARE finding, but seeing what the reports say I do not see any clear objective.

I think that we have to bet heavily on RLC. We have the best academy in Europe now, and we must seize it. He is still young and has a lot to learn, but if we do not bet strong in RLC perhaps does not worth having our academy opened...

Regards.

Arda Turan facts: Five things Man Utd & Chelsea fans should know about the Atletico Madrid star

Get the lowdown on the Chelsea & United target.

LINK. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/06/26/arda-turan-facts-five-things-man-utd-chelsea-fans-should-know-about-the-atletico-madrid-star/

Whoscored. http://www.whoscored.com/Players/21501/

Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arda_Turan

Regards.

Arda Turan may be have received a major offer from #PSG. Arda was happy to discuss his motives for asking for the move. (AS)

Arda Turan keen to seek a new challenge and a new adventure elsewhere, a dream he’s had since he was a boy (AS) #Atletico

Arda Turan also admitted Simeone’s style of play is wearing him out. He’s had to adapt to a more demanding style of play (AS) #Atletico

Simeone’s method of play isn’t Arda’s, though he has been happy to change and adapt to suit the coach’s ideas. (AS) #Atletico

Turan also admitted he’s received economically very interesting offers, but says that isn’t the principle reason behind wanting to move (AS)

Arda has behaved elegantly throughout and both parties are now focused on finding the best solution for both player and club. (AS) #Atletico

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You