Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew there would be dispute hence the quotations. I don't think he'd be a marquee signing, but I think he'd definitely be talked about as one of the bigger transfers of the window.

Fair enough.

Someone please hijack this deal. I can't believe this nightmare will come true..

In the next 2 years we will waste all our time trying to get rid of all our deadwood and mediocre players in the midfield.

Brilliant close control and dribbling, intelligent with the ball, big game player, experience in a top team which has won major honors, at his peak, great defensive contribution. Really nothing not to like other than end product.

Depending on what we pay for him I think it would be a good signing. One of those players who I feel will really win supporters who are against his signing over after they see him playing for a couple of months.

Its incredible how every little rumor is convincing to this forum.

"Turan will sign for United" = "this window is awful"

"Chelsea are looking at Turan" = "why this club cant sign big world class players"

Every rumor is a fact, and people reacting aggressively on everything they read.

Hmm Utd. Expected City. Guess this means Depay won't be a starter. Unless Arda is playing in the middle and Mata is going to be benched. Nice selection of attacking midfielders/forwards in terms of diversity though.

What are the chances of Utd signing Depay, Arda, Schneiderlin, a centreback, a rightback and a goalie (possibly a new striker as well)?

Lloris

Coleman Smalling Hummels Shaw/Rojo

Schneiderlin Herrera

Di Maria Mata/Arda Depay/Arda

Rooney

Would be a good team. Incredibly expensive though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You