Arda Turan

Adnane

I have seen him play, he dribbles uselessly, is slow as fuck, doesn't score goals, doesn't assist.... alll of you here drooling over him and insulting anyone who doesn't rate him as "never having watched football" and "knowing nothing about football" are just making fools of yourselves with your close mindedness and inability to tolerate an opinion that differs from yours...

he is not CFC level and the guy is complaining that simeone's system made him work (awwww poor baby) and that he's tired and wants to play in another system.... and all you geniuses here then think he will fit in with jose? and i'm the one who doesn't know about football lol?

thank fuck the club lives in the real world and doesn't base its decisions on the popularity of a player among snobbish football hipsters

Snobish football hipsters? Idiotic thing to say, sorry. Arda is not the player to label with having a "hipster".

Not to mention, that I really doubt your opinion is based on watching games of Atleti consistently, basically, because 89% of forum people who have watched a couple of games, have been impressed mostly by him, Imagine constant watchers. Another thing to add is that blaming people for saying this, is actually illogical, because what your post ha was a opinion, that had zero argument in it, as to why you dislike the player.

Nobody is saying he should be our dream signing, we are saying he'd be a good one. Thank God, that our board isn't like us retards,... sharing a proper opinion, based on proper arguments and views.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snobish football hipsters? Idiotic thing to say, sorry. Arda is not the player to label with having a "hipster".

Not to mention, that I really doubt your opinion is based on watching games of Atleti consistently, basically, because 89% of forum people who have watched a couple of games, have been impressed mostly by him, Imagine constant watchers. Another thing to add is that blaming people for saying this, is actually illogical, because what your post ha was a opinion, that had zero argument in it, as to why you dislike the player.

Nobody is saying he should be our dream signing, we are saying he'd be a good one. Thank God, that our board isn't like us retards,... sharing a proper opinion, based on proper arguments and views.

what proper arguments? his supporters on here are more interested in insulting people who dare to voice their opinion of turan than give arguments...

as to me, i'll repeat that i've seen him play many times and i'll repeat my reasons for not rating him (even though i've already posted them): he is incredibly slow (JT might beat him in a race), he doesn't score, he doesn't assist and i find that much of his dribbling doesn't lead anywhere... we already have a similar player in willian who at least is fast and doesn't complain about defending...

i honestly feel this would be a horrible signing and i find it funny that some people on here are so insecure about their own football knowledge that they feel the need to insult someone who has a different opinion of a player than them...

what proper arguments? his supporters on here are more interested in insulting people who dare to voice their opinion of turan than

I'm not saying you shouldn't have a different opinion, just that your first post was offending without any viable argument tha explains why. Cheers, mate, I'm not wasting time on arguments.

i'm not arguing either, just find it funny how some people are very touchy on here for no reason

to say a certain player is shit should not be offending to anyone (unless you're part of his family or something)...

plenty of people on here express their love for him with no logical explanations but that's ok i guess b/c its the majority opinion?

I have seen him play, he dribbles uselessly, is slow as fuck, doesn't score goals, doesn't assist.... alll of you here drooling over him and insulting anyone who doesn't rate him as "never having watched football" and "knowing nothing about football" are just making fools of yourselves with your close mindedness and inability to tolerate an opinion that differs from yours...

he is not CFC level and the guy is complaining that simeone's system made him work (awwww poor baby) and that he's tired and wants to play in another system.... and all you geniuses here then think he will fit in with jose? and i'm the one who doesn't know about football lol?

thank fuck the club lives in the real world and doesn't base its decisions on the popularity of a player among snobbish football hipsters

Oh so being most techical player, their key playmaker at atletico is useless. Fine. He aint fastes of the wingers, but to say slow is ridiculous.

Also funny you mention him poor baby for complaining about working. Words are words he might say reasons why wants to leave, but if you actualy saw him play, you would know he is one of biggest warriors among attacking players. For that effort alone, a player is always appreciated. But people only want Iscos and such, cuz they have flair...

My love is real.

That match still amazes me. He changed the game, you know...

So you've done some youtubing and now you're in love with him? Hmm.... hard to believe that in the period of 2 days you changed your opinion 180 degr.

If this a joke, niceone I give you that, it's hard to recognise "good" sarcasm in a texture form so ok and kudos to you!!!

If it's not this is so showing for the football fan of today!!!

Turan's agent Bulut: "Without signatures & agreement I can't break my silence, but we'll know his new team within 4 days", to NTVSpor.

Rules Barca out as their presidential election isn't until 18th July.

Genuinely think it'll be us. We'll want to make a 'big' signing to appease the fans after Cech leaving.

Genuinely think it'll be us. We'll want to make a 'big' signing to appease the fans after Cech leaving.

We are better at keeping things under wraps. We would know all about it , if it was utd

Does Arda qualify as a big signing though?

Arda big signing? LOOOOOOL

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You