Andrija Zivkovic

the wes

Don't know much about this kid.. only thing I know is that even if we did manage to strike a deal to get him, we'd need a work permit in place, surely.

I only bring it up because we signed Bertrand Traore in 2013, and we've only just managed to get a permit for him. Plus I do recall one Serbian defender who we struggled to get a permit for. Anyone remember Slobodan Rajkovic (now plays for PAOK)?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what...IF we rate these kids soo much, why loan them to fucking vitesse and championship clubs etc? Make sure they get better loans. Think Matic who went to Benfica (was loaned to Vitesse, looked like another miss, but got better in Benfica), Tibo to Atletico, KDB to Werder...all improved alot. Rest who was loaned to vitese and second tier clubs never made it. And if the players themselves cant perform for teams like Aston Villa, Burnley, Malaga, Werder (just throwing some random decent clubs to where loans could be made without too much pressure and competition for loanees), well then they are simply not good enough if they cant perform in such teams.

You know what...IF we rate these kids soo much, why loan them to fucking vitesse and championship clubs etc? Make sure they get better loans. Think Matic who went to Benfica (was loaned to Vitesse, looked like another miss, but got better in Benfica), Tibo to Atletico, KDB to Werder...all improved alot. Rest who was loaned to vitese and second tier clubs never made it. And if the players themselves cant perform for teams like Aston Villa, Burnley, Malaga, Werder (just throwing some random decent clubs to where loans could be made without too much pressure and competition for loanees), well then they are simply not good enough if they cant perform in such teams.

Good clubs usually don't want players on loan. They would rather buy them. Loaned players are mostly used as cover, that way they get a lot less playing time.

Good clubs usually don't want players on loan. They would rather buy them. Loaned players are mostly used as cover, that way they get a lot less playing time.

True, but if player is actualy good enough and not overhyped, they would play him. And we as Chelsea surely can arange for such deals. Like previously mentioned, KDB, Tibo etc. Some quite decent clubs nowdays like to loan players because they get talented player for almost free. And here is my theory. Most of our players (bought or brought from youth) are simply not good enough to play in decent clubs. Would love to see other way, but thats a fact. We overhype our academy alot. They are great on youth level (won youth league, youth PL etc) but they cant make transition to first team, that is even if they get loaned to Championship or vitesse, they flop in 90 percent. And even if they dont flop, they only played well in vitesse or championship which is miles away from Chelsea quality. They get loaned endlessly, becoming too old or simply flop on next loans.

Vitesse is feeder club, so are championship clubs. Us loaning to them wont get our talents chelsea quality. But I understand, Chelsea probably has not two fucks given about players we buy like Nathan, Piazon, Atsu etc. They are bought to give us couple of more millions in the end. Period. But our youth team should be treated differently. If we have such talents as people hype them to be in Musonda, RLC, Boga etc, they should perform excelently in championship clubs or more importantly, they should be arranged for best possible loans they can get i.e. rumoured Marseille, but even if we loaned them to teams like AV, Burnley, Leicester etc, they should perform. End of. However the reality is that these players are just loaned and loaned to piss poor teams instead of being challenged and see what they can do.

Im aboslutely positive, if Boga (for example) is good enough as people say (and from what i saw, he is promising) then he should have positive loan at team like Villa or Leicester etc...Not starter from first game obv, but eventualy he would break through. Or to france, italy, germany,...as long its first division and decent team.

We managed to loan Bertrand to villa, Lukaku to west brom, and they did well, but aint world class talents. Not sure why Boga, Musonda or RLC wouldnt make it. If they are physicaly, mentaly too weak, then its our problem and they will never succeed at top team then.

Aston villa type teams will want established players ahead of talents for sure, but if you throw them Musonda who is currently our best youth talent, we could arrange for a loan.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't know it, but this guy has only 1 year more of contract. His father say that he not will leave Partizan in this market so, since January the guy could negotiate and in next June be free agent.
He was one of the best players of the last U-20 World Cup. He really looks very good. Great technique, good dribbler.
If We sign the two brazilian guys for 10M, why not this for free?. Nothing to lose. I really hope that our scouts will be over him the next months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, that free kick routine with the three step-overs. They must have had a real laugh working that one out on the training ground. And then to have it come off in a game. Amazing!!

As for Zivkovic, there's a lot to like in the highlights package above. He looks a very interesting player indeed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You