Andrija Zivkovic

the wes

Chelsea are reportedly lining up a transfer bid for 18-year-old Partizan Belgrade winger Andrija Zivkovic

Zivkovic became the youngest ever Serbian international, aged just 17, when he faced Japan in 2013, and his record-breaking antics appear to have caught the attention of Blues

boss Jose Mourinho.

The youngster scored seven goals in 40 appearances for Partizan this season, which has been enough to convince Mourinho to consider an offer, according to reports.

If successful with a bid, it is thought the Blues would immediately send the youngster out on loan due to work permit complications.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/17/chelsea-line-up-transfer-offer-for-partizan-belgrades-andrija-zivkovic-5251196/#ixzz3dR6pEjTI

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are saying hes the new messi how many times have we heard that about a player ffs

Chelsea Serbian target Andrija Zivkovic has been dubbed a new Lionel Messi by the Belgian media after his explosion on to the world scene. The 18 year old has already represented the full Serbia national team, and has been compared to the Barcelona legend because of performances at the U20 World Cup in New Zealand.

Belgian newspaper Het Belang van Limburg have documented the best talent coming through at the moment and the Chelsea target has been highlighted as one to watch out for. The Partizan Belgrade midfield star has been labelled as the ‘new Messi’ after he became the youngest player to play for Serbia in 2013. The player was just 17 years old when he made his international debut, and his performances for his club this season have brought him to the attention of Chelsea.

ScreenShot20150617at11.51.52.png?width=2

We covered on reports this week from Italy that Chelsea are closing in on signing Zivkovic, and will immediately look to loan him out to Serie A side Sampdoria due to the issues of getting a work permit for the youngster. The midfielder has only represented Serbia twice since making his debut in 2013, and therefore under the criteria for work permits Chelsea would have to apply for one to be issued.

Therefore an option is to send him to Italy, and at the same time he is likely to get more first team chances with the Serie A side. Chelsea did a similar thing with Bertrand Traore when he arrived at the club from Auxerre. He was shipped out to Vitese on loan for two seasons because of work permit problems, but he is set to return this summer to finally join up with his Chelsea teammates.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/chelsea-to-sign-new-messi-this-summer

This is the guy from the U20 World Cup. That left footed winger I think. He is very good, I've watched Serbia v Mali in the semifinals and he stole the show. Scored one and could have scored and assist another. Before that I saw some highlights from the group phase where he scored a beauty from a free kick.

Yeah, but he's something special, obviously. I mean, he's first team material, if we sign him.

He scored a nice goal against Mexico.

But his exhibition against Uruguay was: Wow. Really impressive. I don't see all the games, but nothing impressed me more than that.

We can do them simultaneously :) Making money from young players can help us finance new players.

And I know we can. Its just I dont see any urgency or organization concerning incoming but see more and more 'rumours' about lads leaving when we already have a small squad. I dont tend to get nervous but ......... Ive got skid marks.

He's just assisted Serbia's winner against Brazil in the 117th minute. Haven't watched the entire tournament, but the Romanian commentators said he's the best player of the tournament by a mile. He looked like that in those 3 matches I've watched at this tournament.

Serbia U20 have won the World Cup :D Well deserved, great generation they have.

edit: Brazilians just seem to be useless at every level these days, no matter it is youth or seniors. Three minutes before penalty kicks in a WC Final and they bomb forward like rabid dogs. Then Serbia goes on the counter and kills them in three or fours passes.

Looks like Benfica won the race. : (

Lazar Markovic summer of 2013 all over again. Today he's signed for Chelsea, the next day for Benfica, then they say that he is actually Chelsea's player but on loan for two years in Benfica, after that they change their mind and say he is Benfica's player but Chelsea has the 1st option to his transfer for 15m. Then we know what happened. Bullet dodged. Can't say the same about Zivkovic though - he's already ten times the player Markovic will ever be.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You