Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

Chelsea will this week step up their interest in signing Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, according to reports in the Sunday Express.

However, the Premier League champions can expect a battle from rivals Manchester City for the England international's signature.

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea will this week step up their interest in signing Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, according to reports in the Sunday Express.

However, the Premier League champions can expect a battle from rivals Manchester City for the England international's signature.

They dont even need anymore wingers. Fuck off Man Shitty. 

3 hours ago, communicate said:

Am I the only one who is confused why are excited about this one ?

Yes he can be a good option for rwb but there is no way Arsenal is going to sell him to us unless for ridiculous money 

Because we need players and every bit helps. Ox is far from the worst option out there, a useful squad player who will allow us to sign 3 more non-HG players. Not every player we sign can be Morata level.

6 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

"In Singapore, Morata and Rudiger will join us, maybe someone else. I hope. I know the club is wokring hard" etc etc

Is he referring to Alex Ox?

Or Alex Sandro. Or Bertrand. Or Conte is feeding the journalists

Now is the time for Sandro, if that's possible. We stopped all our business after Bakayoko deal so we can concentrate on ST which was the most important position at the time for us considering Diego situation and having only one in Michy.

After signing up Morata now we can concentrate on Alex Sandro. Maybe we'll first sell Matic this week and then push for Sandro immediately.

Conte said he hopes this week someone will arrive while they're in Singapore. To me personally that sounds like someone he wants, someone important. That's why I believe he wasn't thinking about possibly Ox arrival.

10 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Alex Sandro and Ox and this turns into a 9/10 window. 

For sure. 

I went into this window hoping for three clear upgrades, two depth signings and one or two players that were bought for mostly their potential.
If the following is our window (and I still hold hope for Sandro), it would be close enough:

Morata - perhaps not a clear upgrade on Costa as a pure striker, but a clear upgrade on the striker situation (better fit both in terms of competence and personality).
Bakayoko - Imo better than Matic
Alex Sandro - Clear upgrade on Alonso
Rudiger - Width that could in time become an improvement
Ox - Width that could in time become an improvement
Caballero - Width
Richardinho (w/e) - Bought for his potential

Really, really good window if it happens. 

6 hours ago, manpe said:

Because we need players and every bit helps. Ox is far from the worst option out there, a useful squad player who will allow us to sign 3 more non-HG players. Not every player we sign can be Morata level.

Ox like you said will help but there is no way arsenal is going to sell him to us

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You