Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

3 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

We're literally hours away from the window closing and there aren't even any whispers of us being linked with another wingback. 

And what about this?

Chelsea are turning their attentions to Bayern Munich's Rafinha (BILD)

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

there aren't even any whispers of us being linked with another wingback. 

That's because all good wing backs are taking we are going end up with Adama Traore Fs

10 minutes ago, Artandur said:

9 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

And what about this?

Chelsea are turning their attentions to Bayern Munich's Rafinha (BILD)

I hope it's true, but I really doubt that we can turn our attention hours before the window closes and get the deal done in time. 

The whole thing with him rejecting us and wanting to go Liverpool and the whole ooo he doesn't want to win trophies. There is nothing to say he won't with Liverpool. All in the same comps as us. May seem unlikely winners but at the moment with the squad we have so may we be. 

28 minutes ago, whats happening said:

if we only now getting 'interested' in a new rwb, it will take approximately 57 days until our board manages to get the deal done.

Not true. It'll be 57 days to prepare the bid. No-one quite knows how long it takes to then submit said bid. 

You'd have thought that the club might have known before now had he not been willing to come and play wing back. We have his England teammate captaining the club, after all.

I'll never understand why transfers get left so late into the window.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

I'll never understand why transfers get left so late into the window.

Not all of it but some of it is purely down to the propaganda that is SKY.....It's all a show piece now deadline day, it's a fucking joke the whole circus.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Not all of it but some of it is purely down to the propaganda that is SKY.....It's all a show piece now deadline day, it's a fucking joke the whole circus.

True -theres probably one authentic transfer deal for every 50 Sky or Daily Fail 'exclusives'

If he really prefers to join pool than Chelsea, than it's nice we don't sign him. The club doesn't need any more people with brain damage. Our board is full of them already.
But actually I don't believe these rumours so much and I think he will end up in blue in the end. But the squad definitely needs new RWB and LWB, I was hoping for an improvement on these positions, but looks like I'll be happy even if we sign back-up players at least.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You