test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy.

Rumoured Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Started by Billy.,

167 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Question of the day, which one do you prefer, Ox or Mahrez?

They'd be filling completely different roles. Ox would be of more use to our team and a possible starter from the offer in Moses's place.

Leif and RoyalBlues like this

9 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Question of the day, which one do you prefer, Ox or Mahrez?

Why can't we have both? 

But if only one I would take ox because he is English and can do a job in the wings ala Moses. 

RoyalBlues likes this

16 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Why can't we have both? 

But if only one I would take ox because he is English and can do a job in the wings ala Moses. 

Didn't Ox say he prefers playing as a CM? Also dealing with Arsenal is close to impossible unless we give them Matic in exchange.

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Didn't Ox say he prefers playing as a CM? Also dealing with Arsenal is close to impossible unless we give them Matic in exchange.

Well if they don't sell either Sánchez or ox now they will be forced to sell for a premium this January. 

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Why can't we have both? 

Think that both are versatile players, can play in the middle or in the wings if needed. Looks like we are after Danilo, so I think maybe only one between Ox and Mahrez, that we're going to sign.

14 hours ago, Georgy said:

He played as RWB in their new system for last few matches and he said that this positions suits him :) 

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea are set to begin negotiations next week as they increase their efforts to sign Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Manager Antonio Conte has closely monitored events at the Emirates this summer with Oxlade-Chamberlain so far refusing to sign an improved contract from Arsenal.

We understand that earlier this week the player once again reiterated to manager Arsene Wenger that he had no intention of signing the deal presently on offer.

Arsenal are due back in the UK on Sunday with Chelsea expected to begin negotiations within 48 hours of their return.  

Johnnyeye likes this

If AOC has any self dignity he would refuse ANY new offer from Arsenal. He has begged through his agent like 3 times for a new deal and when he finally got one he clearly isn't happy with it. 

Let Conte mould him into a RWB, and he might finally take that next step in his development as a footballer. 

And after giving Arsenal Cech, Arsenal better play ball on this one. 

Do the right thing Ox. 

Johnnyeye, TheIceMan and Fernando like this

3 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea are set to begin negotiations next week as they increase their efforts to sign Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Manager Antonio Conte has closely monitored events at the Emirates this summer with Oxlade-Chamberlain so far refusing to sign an improved contract from Arsenal.

We understand that earlier this week the player once again reiterated to manager Arsene Wenger that he had no intention of signing the deal presently on offer.

Arsenal are due back in the UK on Sunday with Chelsea expected to begin negotiations within 48 hours of their return.  

are you a fan of Martin Starr ?, i was looking at your profile pic, he´s a good actor.

would be a great addition to the squad, and HG, but can we actually get this done? its Arsenal we´re talking about here, are they willing to sell us Ox? i have my doubts

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

would be a great addition to the squad, and HG, but can we actually get this done? its Arsenal we´re talking about here, are they willing to sell us Ox? i have my doubts

His deal is up June 2018.. if Arsenal are smart they will accept any bid worth around £25-30M for him instead of nothing at all. 

Same for why they're trying tk sell Sanchez out of the EPL, because if Bayern or PSG pull out of the deal, they'd be fucked. 

Johnnyeye, Miguelito and kellzfresh like this

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Think Wenger don't rate him that high anymore. Also the player want to leave. And it seems we're the only big club interested in him. So, we might have a good chance here.

Johnnyeye likes this