Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

Interesting situation. If Matic goes to Juventus, it might help smooth the Sandro transfer while also not strenghtening a direct rival. If he goes to Arsenal, we might get a young English RWB that is better than Moses.
I guess it comes down to who we prefer. 

Interesting situation. If Matic goes to Juventus, it might help smooth the Sandro transfer while also not strenghtening a direct rival. If he goes to Arsenal, we might get a young English RWB that is better than Moses.

We should prefer one of the top left-backs in the world first. No doubt for me.

The Ox would be a brilliant signing especially if we sell matic. Could fill in at CM if needed. We will sign another CM if matic leaves though.

23 minutes ago, Rekin said:

Speaking just of the rumoured swap deal with Arsenal. I don't believe it at all. I just don't see Nemanja as an Arsene Wenger player. If that deal really is on the table then take it , unless...

We face an either/or situation where both Arsenal & Juve insist it's Matic or no deal. The preference obviously would be to involve Nemanja in one of the deals and pay cash for the other, but, if we have to choose, I suppose do business with Juve and find another solution for RWB. I'd really like The Ox here though.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Speaking just of the rumoured swap deal with Arsenal. I don't believe it at all. I just don't see Nemanja as an Arsene Wenger player. If that deal really is on the table then take it , unless...

We face an either/or situation where both Arsenal & Juve insist it's Matic or no deal. The preference obviously would be to involve Nemanja in one of the deals and pay cash for the other, but, if we have to choose, I suppose do business with Juve and find another solution for RWB. I'd really like The Ox here though.

I agree. I think though that perhaps this might be the season where Wenger tries to adapt his gameplan a bit, and therefore Matic is attractive to him.

Honestly, the dream would be if Matic plus say £40m (for example, could be more I guess) could be converted into The Ox and Sanchez. That would instantly give us a class RWB and a world class striker. Man, that would turn this window into one of our best ones. I do realise it is a forlorn dream though.

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Question of the day, which one do you prefer, Ox or Mahrez?

They'd be filling completely different roles. Ox would be of more use to our team and a possible starter from the offer in Moses's place.

9 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Question of the day, which one do you prefer, Ox or Mahrez?

Why can't we have both? 

But if only one I would take ox because he is English and can do a job in the wings ala Moses. 

16 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Why can't we have both? 

But if only one I would take ox because he is English and can do a job in the wings ala Moses. 

Didn't Ox say he prefers playing as a CM? Also dealing with Arsenal is close to impossible unless we give them Matic in exchange.

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Didn't Ox say he prefers playing as a CM? Also dealing with Arsenal is close to impossible unless we give them Matic in exchange.

Well if they don't sell either Sánchez or ox now they will be forced to sell for a premium this January. 

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Why can't we have both? 

Think that both are versatile players, can play in the middle or in the wings if needed. Looks like we are after Danilo, so I think maybe only one between Ox and Mahrez, that we're going to sign.

14 hours ago, Georgy said:

He played as RWB in their new system for last few matches and he said that this positions suits him :) 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You