Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Zero is exaggerating it when we can just play Azpi there and still have enough cover at CB. More worried about the LWB position!

Sorry to be boring about this but Azpi is not a wing back. He lacks the tools and is just not very good at it.

If he's not willing to play or do whatever is necessary for the good of the team, then he's not needed here.
He should maybe have a chat with James Milner a.k.a. the LB that joined Liverpool from City because he wanted to play in CM.

Meh... the way I see it he's a free agent now shopping for the best opportunity for himself. In a few months time he can negotiate a deal with whoever is willing to meet his terms... good on him.

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If he's not willing to play or do whatever is necessary for the good of the team, then he's not needed here.

He should maybe have a chat with James Milner a.k.a. the LB that joined Liverpool from City because he wanted to play in CM.

I thought Milner joined Liverpool because he wanted a new challenge.  He's never been a pure CM, he's like a better version of Ramires (can play LM/CM/RM/DM, jack of all trades, master of none). 

I don't know why he would chose Liverpool over staying at Arsenal?

agreed he isn't getting to play the position he wants in Arsenal but what is the guarantee that it would happen in Liverpool.

Whatever this is just summing the way our transfer season has been, hopefully we can find someone better than him, maybe Lemar?

Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has turned down the opportunity to join Premier League champions Chelsea, according to Sky sources.

fuck this clown must not like wining titles fuck off to Liverpool son 

This blows, but at the same time some serious questions need to be raised.
How did it take this long to reach this point with Ox? We have been interested for months, and we only learn now that he actually dont want to play as a WB? That is extremely incompetent on our part. The communication should have been clear from the start from both camps. 
I feel certain that we will get DD and Barkley if we really want them, but Oxlade was the only one that had a good chance to become a starter.

If we leave the window with no WB's added, then it is 100% embarassing on the boards side. In difference from other positions there have been many options available during the summer. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You