Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

5 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Turns us down because we may use him at RWB.  Fair enough

We are going to need to go absolutely nuts to get Conte's other  targets over next day or 2

We won't need to go nuts.  Llorente's move depends on Swansea and Drinkwater's move depends on whether Leicester get a replacement. 

I don't see us signing anyone out of the blue. 

22 minutes ago, lucashm said:

This has nothing to do with Conte or the board, he simply doesn't want to play WB, and has, for some reason a hard in for playing as a CM and i am fucking Glad that he wont have the opportunity to stink up the place as a CM, let Pool think that they have beaten us to a signing, when in fact, they have merely obtained further proof that they are worse than us, because the only reason that he is rejecting a move to us os because he is not good enough to play there for us, and at Loserpool he might...silly boy, his Lost, bad decision making on and off the pitch. But anyway,we'll sign someone Else, probably someone who wasnt on our radar, pretty excited to see who It is.

Why we wait this late to bid thou

4 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

We won't need to go nuts.  Llorente's move depends on Swansea and Drinkwater's move depends on whether Leicester get a replacement. 

was about to post that if we get no one sorted tomorrow, i think we will stay as we are until Jan

Oxlade-Chamberlain believes the Blues planned to use him at wing-back, and his primary reason for wanting to leave Arsenal is to play in central midfield.

The 24-year-old England international wants to move to Liverpool.

A bid from the Reds is expected before Thursday's transfer deadline, although it is likely to be below the price Chelsea were willing to pay.

Should a move not transpire, Oxlade-Chamberlain will see out the final year of his contract before potentially leaving on a free transfer next summer.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/41077833

49 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Im just curious but wasnt Iborra from Sevilla technicaly a replacement for Drinkwater? Surely they would play Iborra and Ndidi as first options?

6 minutes ago, Georgy said:

What a stupid player, he will never play CM for a top team. 

Let's hope we can hijack Aurier otherwise we're officially fucked.

In a way if we do indeed end up with someone like Aurier, it might be better for us. 

Honestly, apart from being English, there were/are at least 10 players I would rather have. And for Ox being a CM aswell, well thats nice, but we should target proper CM anyway, so...

Sometimes things happen for a reason, just look at Stones case, Im glad we never signed him.

If we had full squad, the price was fair and Ox would desperately want to join us, then I would not be against this deal at all. He is after all very decent and versatile player. 

But if he wants to leave arsenal just to get more money and play CM, arsenal wanting 35m million for him and in the end even with Ox, Im not entirely sure our right side would be suddenly much better than with Moses,...meh it all seems forced. 

And finaly, players should be commited. I get it Ox was pissed in arsenal against pool, but lol thats a shitty way of playing. He is still under contract and gets paid. So that means everytime he would have bad day here, he would just not give a shit in games? Gtfo with such attitude. We have enough of players who sometimes simply turn off in games.

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Im just curious but wasnt Iborra from Sevilla technicaly a replacement for Drinkwater? Surely they would play Iborra and Ndidi as first options?

I think you're right in terms of Iborra filling Drinkwater's role at Leicester....but apart from them waiting for a replacement, I don't see why they would block Drinkwater's move to Chelsea. 

We're not rivals with Leicester and they have enough quality to be a respectable top-10 side (even if they sell Drinkwater for 30+ million)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You