test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Billy.

Rumoured Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Started by Billy.,

1,070 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If he's not willing to play or do whatever is necessary for the good of the team, then he's not needed here.

He should maybe have a chat with James Milner a.k.a. the LB that joined Liverpool from City because he wanted to play in CM.

I thought Milner joined Liverpool because he wanted a new challenge.  He's never been a pure CM, he's like a better version of Ramires (can play LM/CM/RM/DM, jack of all trades, master of none). 

I don't know why he would chose Liverpool over staying at Arsenal?

agreed he isn't getting to play the position he wants in Arsenal but what is the guarantee that it would happen in Liverpool.

Whatever this is just summing the way our transfer season has been, hopefully we can find someone better than him, maybe Lemar?

Well, the lad is not Dani Alves or Marcelo. He cannot afford to demand playing in a certain position. Wish him best of luck.

Leif likes this

Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has turned down the opportunity to join Premier League champions Chelsea, according to Sky sources.

fuck this clown must not like wining titles fuck off to Liverpool son 

TheIceMan and Johnnyeye like this

18 minutes ago, manpe said:

What a cock, Chelsea fan my ass.

He's going to look like A rite dick if Liverpool dont buy him and play him in midfield

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

Not surprised. Sums up our window so far..yay...Though least this time we had a bid accepted rather then link link nothing.

Can't blame him in a way..just frustrating as time is up tommrow..

Still see what happens..Probably nothing 

16 minutes ago, Rekin said:

This blows, but at the same time some serious questions need to be raised.
How did it take this long to reach this point with Ox? We have been interested for months, and we only learn now that he actually dont want to play as a WB? That is extremely incompetent on our part. The communication should have been clear from the start from both camps. 

I agree. Earlier I posted about it being very unlikely that we'd be in such advanced negotiation stages if Ox's role in the team hadn't been discussed and agreed upon prior. In the light of recent events now, I don't get it... How is it possible that it comes out only now?? Either our board must be very bad at their jobs or Ox has some shit advisors who turned his head in the last day. Either way this is shambles.

Rekin, The Skipper and Jype like this

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

I agree. Earlier I posted about it being very unlikely that we'd be in such advanced negotiation stages if Ox's role in the team hadn't been discussed and agreed upon prior. In the light of recent events now, I don't get it... How is it possible that it comes out only now?? Either our board must be very bad at their jobs or Ox has some shit advisors who turned his head in the last day. Either way this is shambles.

The only thing I can imagine is that Pool came up and offered him his dream role.

5 minutes ago, Rekin said:

The only thing I can imagine is that Pool came up and offered him his dream role.

Or his English mates from Pool convinced him during this international break and got assurances that they would bid for him. We have no agents in the England squad unfortunately to counter that influencing.

The Skipper and communicate like this

most of his salary will go towards protection for his home when Scumpool are playing away.

it`s quite sad if a player prefers what part of the pitch he covers over league titles and other major honours.i would have liked to have him but if that`s true about him then we better off without that type in the long run.

our board are well below par for a club of our stature..wish Roman would pull the plug on them the way he has on many of our coaches who have been far better at what they do than our board.

4 minutes ago, Rekin said:

Good luck to him then. He's not very good as a central midfielder and Liverpool will be getting nothing but mediocrity from him in that position so it wouldn't take long for him to get stuck on the bench and potentially even lose his place in the England squad. And if they end up rotating him on the wings for Mane/Salah then he's fucked either way because he wouldn't get to play the central role he supposedly dreams so much about.

The way I see it, he's only ever shown world class potential as a wing-back. Much like Victor Moses his decision making in the final third is bad or at the very least inconsistent so I don't consider him to be a good enough attacking winger. His goal tally of just 20 goals in almost 200 games supports this notion but as a wing-back his goalscoring record is not the most important part of his game so it doesn't matter so much. What he does however have is the perfect energy levels, pace and work rate to play as a wing-back but if the man himself doesn't realize he's played the best football of his career in that position during the last six months or so, he's quite frankly a moron.

Rekin, kc_blue and Duppy Conqueror like this

32 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

If hes thinking that he can start as CM at Liverpool, hes dreaming...

I was talking to a few Liverpool supporters today they are saying the same and they are saying aswell they don't need him

Leif and xPetrCechx like this

If he doesn't want to be here, might as well go for another player. I'd preferred Cedric Soares between the two. Ox has the advantage of being jack of all trades (master of none though) but we're really just looking for competition for Moses. Ox wouldn't even start over Drinkwater in midfield (if he comes), let alone Bakayoko, Cesc or Kante.

Funny if he went to Liverpool and Klopp played both him and Milner as full-backs on either side, would've been an ironic consequence.

We are getting rejected by OX and then people hope we can get players like Alex Sandro... It's embarrassing.

mccg and Johnnyeye like this

As noted in the betting there was something amiss last 24 hours, now from Chelsea 1/10 odds on to join now 3/1! A deal ain't done till its official 

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Loan deals do count

Liverpool 4/6
Chelsea 3/1