Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

I think it was nice of Arsenal to use him in a 2 man CM as well as a WB during the second half of the season.  I think he'd do well here and that it would be a good piece of business.  He's not outstanding, but can play a number of roles well.  With the current squad, I think he'd be first choice RWB.  Thanks Arsene.  

Yes!

But AOC has to show some backbone here, and drive the move himself. This is the 2nd time his agent has leaked to the press how disrespected AOC feels about Arsenal dragging their heels on his contract renewal. If he stays at Arsenal after all this, then wow, what a letdown. 

If Arsenal are willing to sell, before he goes for a free, then CFC gotta bring him in, and let Conte mould him into the RWB-role. 

Pre-injuries Ox, I would take in a heartbeat. Current Ox, I'm not really sure. He used to be so explosive and direct. Deadly 1 on 1. Now he lost that bit of pace that made the difference. He's still very fast but not crazy fast. He improved in other aspects of his game though.

I don't know where he would play but he is not better than Hazard/Pedro/Willian and as a wingback, I think Moses who is homegrown is not far behind him.

Would not mind taking him. Yes he has been pants last season and has not reallyd developed to his full potential yet and might never do so. But our right wing is not getting any younger and he would be a decent backup. 

Apart from that, Arsenal will never sell him to us. 

On 23/04/2017 at 9:45 PM, The Skipper said:

I think he'd be a revelation there, quite easily. He has the potential to be a really superb player in our system at RWB, he'd be awesome. Doubt the club has that much imagination though. 

I might stand corrected in this.....

15 hours ago, The Skipper said:

This dude would grab at least 10 goals/assists from RWB for us. At least. 

I would really like him here too I also reckon he can blossom into the player we no he could be. Just need him to ring ashley Cole for advise on switch from arsenal to chelsea lol 

Why aren't we in for Semedo? If we can't get Ox I think Semedo would be perfect, likely to cost just 30 mil as well. Been linked to United in the last few days.

10 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Why aren't we in for Semedo? If we can't get Ox I think Semedo would be perfect, likely to cost just 30 mil as well. Been linked to United in the last few days.

This question presupposes that the media know everything and publish everything they know. Not sure if that is true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arsenal want Chelsea star Nemanja Matic in exchange for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - report

ARSENAL have offered Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Chelsea in exchange for Nemanja Matic, according to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/828483/Arsenal-Chelsea-Nemanja-Matic-Oxlade-Chamberlain-Di-Marzio-Premier-League-Transfer-News

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You