Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Here's something to panic about...

It's not like the players are in the negotiating room discussing a transfer. They send their agent and the agent lets them know what's up. 

Would be lying if I said I think OX is very good. In my opinion he is a very Moses quality player. He hasn't shown anything at Arsenal for years. My only hope is that Conte can improve him a lot because Wenger can't improve players at all. I think a lot of people think the same.

Just now, Tautvix said:

Would be lying if I said I think OX is very good. In my opinion he is a very Moses quality player. He hasn't shown anything at Arsenal for years. My only hope is that Conte can improve him a lot because Wenger can't improve players at all.

You clearly haven't got a clue.

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

I see the paranoid Pizy has reared its ugly head once again...

Can't help it, mate. The thought of losing a player Conte really wants to fucking Liverpool of all places would piss me off.

26 minutes ago, Jype said:

Robbie from the famous Arsenal Fan TV saying he was told a month ago by a club source that AOC is going to Chelsea. 

That was before mighty Liverpool came along. It has to be asked thou, do players enjoy playing for Conte? We've had a tough time with transfers since he came. 

1 minute ago, Chelsea? said:

That was before mighty Liverpool came along. It has to be asked thou, do players enjoy playing for Conte? We've had a tough time with transfers since he came. 

Morata and Rüdi at least mentioned that Conte was a big draw for them... 🤔

39 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

I can only think that his training methods might be a bit mundane. If that matters.

42 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Baka and Kante both also said that Conte was a big reason they came to the team. He seemingly convinced them both after talking to them. I also wouldnt necessarily say we have had a tough time with transfers, just a few saga's with difficult teams and players not pushing. Overall since he has joined i have been happy with the players we have brought in and he coached. Morata/Baka/Rudi already look like great additions and I am excited to see what he can do with Ox/Barkley if we manage to close the deals. 

51 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Not sure that is true. Which player are you talking about? 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Not sure that is true. Which player are you talking about? 

Danilo chose City cause of Pep. VVD seems to prefer Liverpool. Ox seems to be waiting for Liverpool. Lukaku chose united over us. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You