Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

1 minute ago, nachikethas said:

I was worried if he sign he couldn't play in CL assuming Arsenal included his name in the squad then I realize those idiots are not in CL anymore :D 

Even if he was named in the squad, he could have still played. He wouldn't be allowed to play if he actually made an appearance in the group stage. 

But LOL @ ARSENAL

1 hour ago, nachikethas said:

I was worried if he sign he couldn't play in CL assuming Arsenal included his name in the squad then I realize those idiots are not in CL anymore :D 

Clubs only submit the squad list after the transfer window closes.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Expected to wake up, check Twitter, and see a pic of him holding our shirt. 

to be honest mate, if this deal happens, i wouldnt expect to see stuff like that until Thursday.  So it ties in with our deadline day show on Chelsea TV.

Might get the website statement of him signing, but the shirt pic i am not sure

16 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

to be honest mate, if this deal happens, i wouldnt expect to see stuff like that until Thursday.  So it ties in with our deadline day show on Chelsea TV.

Might get the website statement of him signing, but the shirt pic i am not sure

True. Just hope everything's already sorted and we're just waiting for the hype of deadline day to announce.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You