Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

10 hours ago, Rapkun said:

I don't know if people remember but we wanted the Ox back in summer 2015. Arsenal wanted Cech and we tried to include either him or Walcott in the deal but they refused. Basically a long term target for the club.

We also wanted him on 2011 but he chose Arsenal. 

Great signing. We already have a strong starting eleven, and now we have added versatility together with competition for Moses. £35m for a 24-year old Brit is a great price. 
With DD I really think we are only missing a LWB, and maybe a striker (still not sold on Bats at all). 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Rumours are saying ox doesn't want to play in wing back positions if thats the case whats the point in signing him cause that's positions we need upgraded 

I don't believe that rumour for a minute. If you asked him, I believe he would say he would play anywhere he can be of use to the team. Also, if he excels there, why would he be opposed to leveraging his career to a new level? If we have agreed a fee and the player is undergoing a medical, then for sure there have been conversations about his role in the team already, negotiations wouldn't be this far if there weren't. And looking at our team, then it is a natural conclusion that he would play wing-back a lot. Ox presumably knows this, but still (hopefully) signs for us - that tells me all I need to know, those rumours are just made up bullshit.

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

21106525_1498416200244991_6657695606483041681_n.jpg

Are we sure he wasn't just cheering for the English in an England vs. Germany CL final? Does he have any other history with Chelsea other than those tweets?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You