Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Aren't they reporting what has been reported hours ago?

Sure, but the BBC report also said this:

"Liverpool have also shown an interest, but the former Southampton player is set to move to Stamford Bridge."

So before people start to lose their shit over something Jim White said, which may or may not be true, I'd tend to think it's pretty much a done deal and just lacking official confirmation at this point. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Aren't they reporting what has been reported hours ago?

An agreement of a deal was reported a few hours back, personal terms were still left. Judging by this report, looks like it's all going well on that front too

2 minutes ago, Jype said:

Sure, but the BBC report also said this:

"Liverpool have also shown an interest, but the former Southampton player is set to move to Stamford Bridge."

So before people start to lose their shit over something Jim White said, which may or may not be true, I'd tend to think it's pretty much a done deal and just lacking official confirmation at this point. 

Well, we don't want to suffer a Willian, do we? :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not for me. Need to see confirmation he has agreed terms and all that. Think the fee is done and dusted already.

I think you just want to report the news don't you? Did I beat you to the link? Has this hurt you?:ph34r:

Never did I think we'd actually have to worry about competing with fucking Liverpool for a player any time soon. A club that's been a laughing stock for over a decade now.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Never did I think we'd actually have to worry about competing with fucking Liverpool for a player any time soon. A club that's been a laughing stock for over a decade now.

Exactly. Losing this battle to that joke of a club would be embarrassing as fuck, especially now that it's been reported that even a fee has been agreed with Arsenal so clearly they're willing to deal with Chelsea. 

I can't see this not getting over the line, makes too much sense. He turned down a deal that is lucrative not because he's greedy, but because he's ambitious. If this is consistent with his thinking why would he join Liverpool who haven't won a free cup of coffee in years?

He signs with us he remains in London to play for a team that wins titles. And I'd like to add this is a cracking signing, he won't be the world class glamour signing we've been craving for years but he is a player who will come in and improve this squad immensely. At 24 I'm a firm believer Conte can still mould him into a lynchpin performer. IMO having Conte as coach adds a 15% or more improvement on anyone we add to the squad. He is that good at getting players play above their level.

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I can't see this not getting over the line, makes too much sense. He turned down a deal that is lucrative not because he's greedy, but because he's ambitious. If this is consistent with his thinking why would he join Liverpool who haven't won a free cup of coffee in years?

He signs with us he remains in London to play for a team that wins titles. And I'd like to add this is a cracking signing, he won't be the world class glamour signing we've been craving for years but he is a player who will come in and improve this squad immensely. At 24 I'm a firm believer Conte can still mould him into a lynchpin performer. IMO having Conte as coach adds a 15% or more improvement on anyone we add to the squad. He is that good at getting players play above their level.

He has also said he would like to play CM. That's more likely at Liverpool. 

He has also said he would like to play CM. That's more likely at Liverpool. 

Liverpool? They have wijnaldum, Henderson, Can, lallana, Milner and have just put in a bid for Keita... I feel like this is just the media trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. He has about as much a chance at Chelsea to play CM as he does at Liverpool, the kicker is we are more ambitious and based in London.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You