Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

On 8/26/2017 at 1:55 AM, Pizy said:

The meltdown if he chooses Liverpool over us...

If reports are accurate that Conte really, really wants him and he then chooses an average Liverpool side over the champions I think he may explode. 

really at this point I have kind of decided that anything that media brands us as favorites it means the opposite.

He's played CM, RW, LWB, RWB, AM and people are curious as to why he never hit his stride at Arsenal. 

And when he has delivered, he's been dropped the next game. 

Like people have said before, it's a great signing considering he ticks numerous boxes. 

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Thats alot of money...

He is inconsistent, poor in defence and his end product isnt the best either, but has improved.

At the very least, he is english and will provide good competition with Moses. 

But if he is the much needed upgrade, we shall see. If Conte makes him better defender, he is going to be ok, if not we will be looking for new RWB next summer.

Fair comment.

I don't know if people remember but we wanted the Ox back in summer 2015. Arsenal wanted Cech and we tried to include either him or Walcott in the deal but they refused. Basically a long term target for the club.

21 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

I don't know if people remember but we wanted the Ox back in summer 2015. Arsenal wanted Cech and we tried to include either him or Walcott in the deal but they refused. Basically a long term target for the club.

I remember Mourinho really wanting him according to a few sources.

24 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

true I remember but it I think the problem is that he was a promising player then but people now have looked at his trajectory and maybe are a little skeptical now.

I am certain Antonio can get the best of the players that we have now.

If he is going to be a blue, he has my entire support.

Just having the never die attitude is all I want from our players.

2 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Whats the verdict with this one? Is he coming or not. If he doesn't I'm afraid we will end up with Soares or something..

Fee confirmed to have been agreed by reliable journos so unless something unexpected happens he's coming. Only a failed medical or a last-minute desperate over the top bid from Liverpool can collapse the deal at this point.

He is a Boyhood Chelsea Fan according to Mail.This article is from Jan 2011

"Sportsmail understands a move to Stamford Bridge — the club he supported as a boy — is Chamberlain’s preference." 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1346607/Southampton-kid-Alex-Oxlade-Chamberlain-favours-champions-Chelsea.html#ixzz4r4iU5Esj 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You