test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Billy.

Rumoured Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Started by Billy.,

1,085 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

umpalumapahdhdghdhdgh? :cig:

Basically I stir the chocolate lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Honestly, we calmly gave them one of our club legends, they shouldn't be iffy about giving us AOC. 

And why should they? This is business not camaraderie. We gave them a player that had a career here, was indeed a legend, but wanted to leave and has been in the downward curve of his career. Cech wasn't even their titular keeper all the time... They owe us nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

I'm Confused... :blink:

Google umpalumpa lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Some claims we have bid 35M for him, if so, I can see them accepting that.

A lot of money for a player in the last year of his career who's not even been a starter for his team. 

But what the hell, he covers many positions in Conte's formation and is HG which Chelsea needs right now so I'd greenlight £35M. In the last half year or so he's shown real promise as a wing-back after Wenger finally caved in and started using a 3-4-3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imo if we can get this done it would be the signing of the summer for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The smoke doesn't seem strong enough, but if we do get him I hope Conte isnt stupid enough to replace Alonso rather than Moses!!!!!!!!! 

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CHELSEA UP OX BID

Chelsea have reportedly made a £35m bid for Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

The 23-year-old is in the final year of his contract and the Daily Star say he has been offered a new deal.

However, Chelsea are said to have made a move for the England international while there is also interest from Liverpool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Why do people want him so bad? He's average

Well ... surely better than Drinkwater :)

So which will you chose? 

 

 

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Aurier

This is more in line with Home Grown quote ... 

P.S. Aurier with all the talent in the world is a loose head, would perfer Ox between the 2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's not average, he's a very good player and versatile, can play RW and RWB, we need numbers and he would be an excellent number.

He played in CM for Arsenal last season too.  Was pretty useful in that position as well, IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Barbara said:


And why should they? This is business not camaraderie. We gave them a player that had a career here, was indeed a legend, but wanted to leave and has been in the downward curve of his career. Cech wasn't even their titular keeper all the time... They owe us nothing

My main point pretty much is that we obviously have a working relationship with them, especially now Jose is gone, with us selling them Cech they'll probably more inclined to do deals with us. Football isn't as black and white as "just business", as we know as Chelsea fans. Modric/Stones saga is a perfect example. We have soured our relations with both Spurs and Everton because of it. VVD saga this summer is another example. 

Barbara likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

My main point pretty much is that we obviously have a working relationship with them, especially now Jose is gone, with us selling them Cech they'll probably more inclined to do deals with us. Football isn't as black and white as "just business", as we know as Chelsea fans. Modric/Stones saga is a perfect example. We have soured our relations with both Spurs and Everton because of it. VVD saga this summer is another example. 

The difference here is that our club was more than willing to allow Cech to go. Arsenal and Wenger will be desperate to keep Ox. Add to that the inevitable situation where Sanchez ends up at City and if Özil has a great season he'll be able to run his contract down and move for free as well. They won't want to lose so many of their best players in such a short span of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The difference here is that our club was more than willing to allow Cech to go. Arsenal and Wenger will be desperate to keep Ox. Add to that the inevitable situation where Sanchez ends up at City and if Özil has a great season he'll be able to run his contract down and move for free as well. They won't want to lose so many of their best players in such a short span of time.

They have no say in the matter they all walk for free end of season any ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.