Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

4 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

LOL No way in hell they'll accept just 25.

It is not a lot, but he has 1 year left on his contract. A couple of years ago, they would've bitten our hand of for that money. I hope we get him for 30 and he actually wants to stay in London. Would be an amazing singing for me, a winger who can actually cross at Chelsea! You don't see that often.

39 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

LOL No way in hell they'll accept just 25.

If we can take it to Deadline Day I honest believe we can get him at £25m sky sports reported that arsenal need to sell before they can buy Oxlade-Chamberlain could be the one they could sell 

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

We've been linked with so many people I'm starting to not care. Just get a few across the line...

Hard to support the opinion this has been anything but a disappointing window.

We always are same old shit diff window ,1billion links yet a tiny squad.

4 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Man this would be such a great signing in the context of our window so far, not sure how willing Arsenal are to deal with us but they seem to be less pissed when Jose isn't around lol

They should repay that Cech transfer :D

Chelsea launch £25 million swoop for Arsenal wing-back — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/8/8/16115738/chelsea-increase-interest-in-alex-oxlade-chamberlain

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Loan deals do count

Liverpool 5/2
Chelsea 7/2

Arsenal 4/6

Im sure he wants to join us, because he is ambitious. He is tired of winning community shields and wants to compete for the league title. Give Arsenal 30 million pounds and we have a good and versatile player on our hands. Moses needs competition at RWB so Chamberlain is an obvious answer. 

Even though our interest was reported during the pre season already, Arsenal (if willing to strike a deal) might have been waiting for the CS clash so he would not play against them. Now they have got their trophy, let's get this kid!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You