Bernardo Silva

2 hours ago, lucashm said:

This means nothing, all that means is that If someone bid for him, they would have to let United know. Also, Le10sport is a incredibly shit source

Yeah but im prettt sure this is true.. Remember reading about this a couple weeks ago. 

Chelsea have to sign this guy at all costs. Especially because Griezzman is nailed on to sign for United. I highly doubt their going to sign both.. 

Chelsea just gotta pull a madness and sign bith Him and Bakayoko (cuz Nainggolan/Vidal are never leaving their clubs). 

Sign Moussa Dembele... Maybe,just maybe they'll also sign a RWB and then call it a day. 

10 hours ago, the wes said:

U beat me to it lol

Man Utd have first option to buy Monaco midfielder Bernardo Silva, says Le 10 Sport.

Mr. Unpopular opinion here:

Maybe because he prefers United? Don't think he grew up dreaming about playing for Chelsea.

Just now, Blue Colored Sky said:

Lol, he's not their slave. And Chelsea have excellent relationship with Mendes on their own, having let him negotiate transfers on their behalf. 

We might have a good relationship, but it is not as good as Mendes-Mourinho relationship.

I didn't really think he played all that well the other night. But thought Sidbe really did get those crosses in. Bit of a hot head tho, needs to chill. But reports Ive read say total opposite of both so I'm not seeing summet.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

We might have a good relationship, but it is not as good as Mendes-Mourinho relationship.

True but Champions League football could be our bargaining chip if there's fight for the player. We're scratching the surface at the moment as I'm not sure Chelsea are that interested and I can't figure out why Man United would want him. 

Don't get me wrong Silva smashing talent If i was to pick one of Monaco players to sign it would be Kylian Mbappe this kid going to be the next big thing if u were to watch Kylian Mbappe from distance u would think it was Henry playing he so similar to him the way he plays Henry was one of best players I seen in pl to have player very similar to him would be awesome 

6 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Mr. Unpopular opinion here:

Maybe because he prefers United? Don't think he grew up dreaming about playing for Chelsea.

Well, he didnt grew up dreaming about United either, since he always talks about his dream club being Benfica. Plus, him supporting United has nothing to do with It and like i said, this first option( If true) just gives United the chance to match the bid, and from there its up to the player, aka It doesnt change much.

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I didn't really think he played all that well the other night

He seems like a player that won't get u 20 goals a season I like Kylian Mbappe he's going to be better than martial 

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Styles said:

SIGN HIM UP!

What an amazing player.

Mbappe too. Shit, we should sign 5 or 6 of this Monaco team.

How much would a Hazard-Costa-Silva front line score in a season? Costa +/- 25, Hazard 15-20, Silva +/-10? That's not enough.

I hope Mbappe stays at Monaco for at least three more years. That's me assuming he's never joining Chelsea. I wouldn't want him getting subbed in 30 sec before full time anyway.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

How much would a Hazard-Costa-Silva front line score in a season? Costa +/- 25, Hazard 15-20, Silva +/-10? That's not enough.

I hope Mbappe stays at Monaco for at least three more years. That's me assuming he's never joining Chelsea. I wouldn't want him getting subbed in 30 sec before full time anyway.

Silva has 9 goals this season according to Wiki. Around 15 is doable and that would be a nice return.

Do you think Conte will always use 3-4-3? I'd hate to think we'd limit ourselves to one formation only for the duration of his stay here. We'll need tactical flexibility a lot more next season (especially in Europe).

The more talent we have (especially in attacking areas) the better.

Agreed with Mbappe but you know football works. He'll be gone in a year max.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You