test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechromancer

Wishlist Bernardo Silva

Started by Mechromancer,

208 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, Unionjack said:


I didn't really think he played all that well the other night

He seems like a player that won't get u 20 goals a season I like Kylian Mbappe he's going to be better than martial 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Special Juan said:

Bar far the best Silva on the field....Magical.

Hazard and Silva on the same team? :worship:

Lukaku for 70m or Mbappe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Styles said:

SIGN HIM UP!

What an amazing player.

Mbappe too. Shit, we should sign 5 or 6 of this Monaco team.

How much would a Hazard-Costa-Silva front line score in a season? Costa +/- 25, Hazard 15-20, Silva +/-10? That's not enough.

I hope Mbappe stays at Monaco for at least three more years. That's me assuming he's never joining Chelsea. I wouldn't want him getting subbed in 30 sec before full time anyway.

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DYC. said:

How much would a Hazard-Costa-Silva front line score in a season? Costa +/- 25, Hazard 15-20, Silva +/-10? That's not enough.

I hope Mbappe stays at Monaco for at least three more years. That's me assuming he's never joining Chelsea. I wouldn't want him getting subbed in 30 sec before full time anyway.

Silva has 9 goals this season according to Wiki. Around 15 is doable and that would be a nice return.

Do you think Conte will always use 3-4-3? I'd hate to think we'd limit ourselves to one formation only for the duration of his stay here. We'll need tactical flexibility a lot more next season (especially in Europe).

The more talent we have (especially in attacking areas) the better.

Agreed with Mbappe but you know football works. He'll be gone in a year max.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Styles said:

SIGN HIM UP!

What an amazing player.

Mbappe too. Shit, we should sign 5 or 6 of this Monaco team.

A lot of clubs will have a similar idea. 

Styles likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I wouldn't want him getting subbed in 30 sec before full time anyway.

You think Conte would that to every striker that he has on bench. He appreciates mobile strikers with ball skills. That's why Batsuhayi is not getting time and I don't think we'll sign Lukaku. Mbappe on the other hand is the type of attacker he very much likes.

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Styles said:

Silva has 9 goals this season according to Wiki. Around 15 is doable and that would be a nice return.

Do you think Conte will always use 3-4-3? I'd hate to think we'd limit ourselves to one formation only for the duration of his stay here. We'll need tactical flexibility a lot more next season (especially in Europe).

The more talent we have (especially in attacking areas) the better.

Agreed with Mbappe but you know football works. He'll be gone in a year max.

He scored 9 in 14/15, 7 last season and 8 in the current season for Monaco (1 for Portugal for 9 in total). I've seen him in action more than a couple times and this guy is not a scorer. Don't see him producing Hazard kinds of numbers (consistently).

I don't know. Maybe 4-3-3 next season when he'll be more comfortable to switch it up from time to time. Though I wonder about the CB duo in a 4-man defence. And Azpilicueta and Alonso as fullbacks.

True but you don't want to end up with too much of the same. You create that and you end up complaining about that later.

That would be a shame and a big problem in today's football. It's best for him develop in his own environment with less pressure rather than to chase moolah at this age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

You think Conte would that to every striker that he has on bench. He appreciates mobile strikers with ball skills. That's why Batsuhayi is not getting time and I don't think we'll sign Lukaku. Mbappe on the other hand is the type of attacker he very much likes.

Everyone likes a forward likeMbappe.

I was only half-joking. For me a player like Mbappe should be playing every week. Don't see that happening at Chelsea or any other major club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

He scored 9 in 14/15, 7 last season and 8 in the current season for Monaco (1 for Portugal for 9 in total). I've seen him in action more than a couple times and this guy is not a scorer. Don't see him producing Hazard kinds of numbers.

I don't know. Maybe 4-3-3 next season when he'll be more comfortable to switch it up from time to time. Though I wonder about the CB duo in a 4-man defence. And Azpilicueta and Alonso as fullbacks.

True but you don't want to end up with too much of the same. You create that and you end up complaining about that later.

That would be a shame and a big problem in today's football. It's best for him develop in his own environment with less pressure rather than to chase moolah at this age.

I don't see it that way. Why not capitalise on your success early? He could lose form badly or suffer a serous injury at any point. He's only 18 but footballers have short careers.

The kid is clearly talented enough and will only get better. And if things don't work out at a top club he will have 4/5 years of a great contract behind him (financial freedom early) and several decent clubs looking to sign him based on potential alone.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Styles said:

I don't see it that way. Why not capitalise on your success early? He could lose form badly or suffer a serous injury at any point. He's only 18 but footballers have short careers.

The kid is clearly talented enough and will only get better. And if things don't work out at a top club he will have 4/5 years of a great contract behind him (financial freedom early) and several decent clubs looking to sign him based on potential alone.

That's not the right mindset imo. You play football assuming you'll be fit. You don't forget you could get injured but that's not what you expect to happen. At 18 (!) you have plenty of time.

Players who experienced a steady journey to the top tend be more succesful than players who move to top sides at a young age. Few with a big move at a young age and little experience end up like Cristiano Ronaldo. It's more than just playing football elsewhere. You're life changes completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DYC. said:

Everyone likes a forward likeMbappe.

I was only half-joking. For me a player like Mbappe should be playing every week. Don't see that happening at Chelsea or any other major club.

He could be used in Pedro's position too like a second forward. If he also has the character, I definitely see Conte using and improving him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DYC. said:

That's not the right mindset imo. You play football assuming you'll be fit. You don't forget you could get injured but that's not what you expect to happen. At 18 (!) you have plenty of time.

Players who experienced a steady journey to the top tend be more succesful than players who move to top sides at a young age. Few with a big move at a young age and little experience end up like Cristiano Ronaldo. It's more than just playing football elsewhere. You're life changes completely.

I'm all about the papes, brah I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-mone

 

Mbappe is talented enough he an have both the money and the platform at a big club. Dream big!

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Styles said:

I'm all about the papes, brah I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-mone

 

Mbappe is talented enough he an have both the money and the platform at a big club. Dream big!

He's not playing for a Footlocker salary.

He can make stupid money at 21. Like Hazard. Like Benzema before Hazard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

He could be used in Pedro's position too like a second forward. If he also has the character, I definitely see Conte using and improving him.

If he can make serious minutes, like 20+ starts, sure. If it's not at Chelsea, I hope he stays at Monaco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DYC. said:

He's not playing for a Footlocker salary.

He can make stupid money at 21. Like Hazard. Like Benzema before Hazard.

Would you have advised Dembele to stay at Rennes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Styles said:

Would you have advised Dembele to stay at Rennes?

No, not necessarily. Monaco provides a much environment than Rennes. EDIT: Move to Dortmund made sense.

Another player I want at Chelsea. Dembele and Demebele at Chelsea, pff. They actually play as regulars in the scenario in my head though.

Styles likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Styles said:

SIGN HIM UP!

What an amazing player.

Mbappe too. Shit, we should sign 5 or 6 of this Monaco team.

Never going to happen, it has been reported that UTD have the first right of refusal as a part of the Martial deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.