Bernardo Silva

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Hopefully...as that bald fucker Pep can already watch him in real life atm...

I have a feeling this summer with conte wanting signings, flush with cash and an excited Roman, plus hopefully winning the PL we can attract some big names. We also offer an attacking position that is easier to start as opposed to City. Fingers crossed.

Just now, akgw13 said:

I have a feeling this summer with conte wanting signings, flush with cash and an excited Roman, plus hopefully winning the PL we can attract some big names. We also offer an attacking position that is easier to start as opposed to City. Fingers crossed.

I really hope so. We really need the pre-2012 Roman to show up again. The horny cash spending Roman we all love who made us who we are today: a threat to every football team in Europe. 

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I really hope so. We really need the pre-2012 Roman to show up again. The horny cash spending Roman we all love who made us who we are today: a threat to every football team in Europe. 

If the performances Conte has given doesn't excite him, nothing will. I am cautiously optimistic we will get a couple of the big targets this summer. Sign a couple of these Monaco kids up and we are cooking with gas.

Just now, akgw13 said:

If the performances Conte has given doesn't excite him, nothing will. I am cautiously optimistic we will get a couple of the big targets this summer. Sign a couple of these Monaco kids up and we are cooking with gas.

Indeed. He has a key in his hands with Conte. A manager that can bring him every prize he wants IF he gets him the players he truly wants.

Conte already proved himself, now the club and the owner needs to back him for whatever fucking player he wants. If we get the same summer like the 15/16 one and ,sort of, last summer I doubt Roman is still interested in Chelsea. 

9 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

1-2 behind. 17 year old Kylian Mpabbe scored... and everyone in England hyped about Rashford.

Monaco are a great side, with a lot of good footballers, but that doesn't change the fact that it's better for us if City progress.

7 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

First time watching Monaco and I can tell you I'm more impressed with Mbappe then Bernardo. I mean, that guy Mbappe... Such a dominant performance so far.

Really? I dont know, he is a great finisher, but i dont think his technique is that good

16 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Is this guy really the answer to our attacking problems? Every time I've watched him he's been decent at best. He doesn't score enough either. Would rather spend 70m elsewhere.

Great players aren't always quantified in goals.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You