Bernardo Silva

€50m + an additional €20m in performance related add-on's. Seems Monaco are easily negotiated with. They have no problem taking smaller initial fees and inserting add-on's. Did the same with Martial.

Just now, Dahnald said:

I seriously doubt we're getting Alexis. Only if Alexis himself pushes for a move he might join us but I think we have little to no chance. 

Agreed.

-Arsenal missing out on Cl first time in decades

-Wenger extends his contract

-Then Sell your best player to your biggest rival. Their fans might riot if they did that.

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

Agreed.

-Arsenal missing out on Cl first time in decades

-Wenger extends his contract

-Then Sell your best player to your biggest rival. Their fans might riot if they did that.

And they should, because what's going on at Arsenal is utterly and utterly ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

So there is a chance? since both of us might have underestimated their incompetency. 

The Payet problem West Ham faced back in January shows a player has more power than a club has.

If Sanchez wants Chelsea, and Chelsea can pay Arsenal, they have to accept. And to be honest, Arsenal fans should accept his decision if it happens. Shows Alexis is ambitious. 

If people are going to use lines like "Their board are not wasting time unlike like us" can we have some substance to confirm that our board are wasting time please?

People are obviously going by past windows. I hope we have one big signing before the Confed Cup.

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If people are going to use lines like "Their board are not wasting time unlike like us" can we have some substance to confirm that our board are wasting time please?

Pretty much what LAM09 said. As far as last one being Alonso who I think dragged over a month. I remember reading we want him ages ago and we weren't even linked to another LB. When was the last time we got rumored about signing someone and in less than a day confirmation excluding last day transfers? I think last one from memory, done relatively fast was Cesc.

25 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

People are obviously going by past windows. I hope we have one big signing before the Confed Cup.

18 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Pretty much what LAM09 said. As far as last one being Alonso who I think dragged over a month. I remember reading we want him ages ago and we weren't even linked to another LB. When was the last time we got rumored about signing someone and in less than a day confirmation excluding last day transfers? I think last one from memory, done relatively fast was Cesc.

Transfers aren't FIFA17, and all this so called 'Panic' is coming because City have signed one player, one player. I said earlier, we have a cup final tomorrow and even forgetting that, who's to say we are not setting the foundation and are ready to announce signings next week?

I cannot believe I am having this debate with a transfer window not even open and not only that, but our season isn't finished. Come on lads, seriously. 

Transfers aren't FIFA17, and all this so called 'Panic' is coming because City have signed one player, one player. I said earlier, we have a cup final tomorrow and even forgetting that, who's to say we are not setting the foundation and are ready to announce signings next week?
I cannot believe I am having this debate with a transfer window not even open and not only that, but our season isn't finished. Come on lads, seriously. 

I'm not panicking at all. Just don't want another deadline rush like previously windows that I mentioned in Luiz's thread a few days ago IIRC.

Confed Cup starts 17th June, so that's exactly three weeks tomorrow. Nainggolan or Bellotti would be a perfect start.

I don't see the big deal here. He's not a great goalscorer and he's not the creative force De Bruyne is. He's the heir apparent to Silva but it's more of a signing for the long term rather than one that will drastically boost the strength of their first XI. 

The main reason in my opinion why City were underwhelming was because they lacked goals in the first half of the season with Aguero being their only player to score more than 10+ goals. A lot of creativity but only one goalscorer. Gabriel Jesus in the 2nd half of the season has performed as expected and looks like a consistent goalscoring threat, despite being injured. Pep has also shown he's willing to play both Aguero and Jesus together.

But if they sign both Walker and Mendy, I think it's time to start getting worried. Nevertheless, we still have a huge game to negotiate tomorrow. Once it's over though, no fucking around Granovskaia, Emenalo and co. Time to get to work. 

2 hours ago, Georgy said:

Official now, that's a board right there not wasting time like us. Judging from Conte's comments saying he wants to complete his team for CL next season instead of upgrading the team, I'm skeptical we will even search for a new RW, LB or RB to be honest. We will see.

Not wasting time like us 🤣. People are fucking mental. We've just won the league,THE LEAGUE! tomorrow itll be a DOUBLE hopefully and already we've got numpties slating the club (despite having zero knowledge of what our plans are) for not signing a player unheard of by most 12 months ago. City need all BUT another tricky winger. If they'd have gone out and signed a couple of tasty CB or a good GK I'd be thinking good business. But honestly not concerned about this guy. Seriously calm your tits people 

I swear some guys on this forum are getting on like B.sliva is the new Messi or Ronaldo it's not the end off the world missing out on B. Sliva theres other players out there the like of Mbappe BvB Dembele Sanchez Bernardeschi

Since signing Hazard, none of our rivals have signed an equally if not better player. It doesn't begin with this.
Until a player who surpasses Hazard is brought in at a young age to one of the Manchester clubs everything's calm on our side of the lake.

Silva will be definitely one to watch next season, really good player, but I can only hope he doesn't show his full potential with man city. They are gonna spend a lot this summer, Pep is a big spender and especially after finishing 3rd this season and not being in the battle for the 1st place, he will surely try to bring some new faces to the club. And we can be sure, that they will all gonna be world class, city can afford that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You