Bernardo Silva

Just now, the wes said:

Fuck me mate we are just after winning the league show a bit of respect to the board what we did this season 

No you show respect to Conte for having alternatives not the board. They failed with Nainggolan, Koulibali and Morata, more exactly speaking they failed with all the targets. Bunch of idiots.

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Fuck me mate we are just after winning the league show a bit of respect to the board what we did this season 

Sorry, but that really was pretty much all down to Conte.

The fact that we were net even IN for him makes me absolutely furious. I was the one that was raving here the most about him, so you can imagine how fucking frustrated i am

B. Sliva is a quality player Sanchez is abetter goal scorer with City signing Sliva I can't see them signing  Sanchez now I thinks it's between chelsea and b. Munich who gets Sanchez now fingers crossed its us 

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

No you show respect to Conte for having alternatives not the board. They failed with Nainggolan, Koulibali and Morata, more exactly speaking they failed with all the targets. Bunch of idiots.

Both conte and chelsea board played their part 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

B. Sliva is a quality player Sanchez is abetter goal scorer with City signing Sliva I can't see them signing  Sanchez now I thinks it's between chelsea and b. Munich who gets Sanchez now fingers crossed its us 

We WONT sign Sanchez, arsenal simpy will not sell him to us, and you can quote me on that.

And now City are close to signing Mendy as well. WAKE THE FUCK UP CHELSEA.

My day is fucking ruined now.

3 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Sorry, but that really was pretty much all down to Conte.

The fact that we were net even IN for him makes me absolutely furious. I was the one that was raving here the most about him, so you can imagine how fucking frustrated i am

I'm disappointed aswell mate but I don't think chelsea were never in for b.Sliva conte is a fan of Sanchez I would be happy signing him 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

I'm disappointed aswell mate but I don't think chelsea were never in for b.Sliva conte is a fan of Sanchez I would be happy signing him 

He can be a fan of Sanchez all he likes. Arsenal wont sell him to us, putting all our eggs on the Sanchez basket is stupidity of the highest order.

12 minutes ago, lucashm said:

This isnt just another signing, Bernardo is a TOP player, and he is only 22. We are going to regret this for YEARS to come. Chelsea board, you are a bunch of retards, im absolutely sick to my stomach with this news

So what??? ... is he the only player around or our competitors are not suppose to sign or are we going to sign every player out there ...

Chill and have some medicine which will take care of your stomach. I m sure u dont want to sick while seeing us play in the final. 

2 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

So what??? ... is he the only player around or our competitors are not suppose to sign or are we going to sign every player out there ...

Chill and have some medicine which will take care of your stomach. I m sure u dont want to sick while seeing us play in the final. 

No, but he was absolutely perfect for us. And the fact that we were net even in for him, makes me even more pissed.

And the fact that we are STILL not looking to upgrade that fucking RW, makes me sick aswell

Silva will be trained as a CM to replace David Silva I think. 

This signinng is unimportant as long as we manage to sign a top player in Bernardo's position. City actually haven't improved their team yet. They weren't lacking in creativity or anything like that at all. 

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

I seriously doubt we're getting Alexis. Only if Alexis himself pushes for a move he might join us but I think we have little to no chance. 

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Silva will be trained as a CM to replace David Silva I think. 

This signinng is unimportant as long as we manage to sign a top player in Bernardo's position. City actually haven't improved their team yet. They weren't lacking in creativity or anything like that at all. 

They're after Mendy AND Kyle Walker. And have enough funds to do so. They're really making nonsense business here. 

I do have to admire it though. Pep and City aren't messing around. 

1 minute ago, lucashm said:

No, but he was absolutely perfect for us. And the fact that we were net even in for him, makes me even more pissed.

And the fact that we are STILL not looking to upgrade that fucking RW, makes me sick aswell

Awww Come on ... cut that shit ... for us the season is still not over, we play in the final tomorrow. 

And we are not looking for an upgrade, did Conte whispered that in your ears? 

Cut some slack!!! Sure there is a plan for all the new additions and upgrades ... Roman is much more ambitious than you are. your acting as if there is just one perfect player out there. 

2 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Pep getting business done early. 

That would be a great signing for us as well imo. 

Mendy would be nice, but I think a RB rather than a LB should be a bigger priority. Moses had a great season but I have my doubts that he'll be as good again next season and especially against other top sides in Europe and improved City/United/Liverpool/Spuds.

Moses as an option rather than a must-start is what we should have. Kyle Walker would be perfect but City are apparently close to his signing, too. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You