Bernardo Silva

I think it's not about that Bernardo Silva is a great player. The thing is Man City will spend a lot, Man Utd will spend even more. We have to spend big too, we must...

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Sterling, lol. 

Agüero

Sane - KDB - D.Silva - B.Silva

He fits in, unfortunately.

4-1-4-1 with no Jesus, and with Gundogan as DM?

Now, I have not yet seen enough of Jesus to put aside my doubts about him, but most people, including many who have seen more of him than me and who therefore are in a position to know better than I do, think Jesus is the real deal. If he is, then it still looks like B. Silva can only play if a good player sits on the bench. Net gain for City? My claim is that it's probably marginal.

Great player, crowded team. I don't think we were ever really in for him like others are saying. Sucks seeing a talented player go to a competitor but lets not panic. Conte has given the board his list and it is their job to do their best and deliver. It is a long summer and both Manchesters are going to be spending 250-300+ last year everyone thought City and United were going to run away with it but who are champions? Chelsea. Titles are not won in the summer.

All these expensive signings Pep's making are very young, too. This means that (much like this season) we'll see them look brilliant and unstoppable one week and very naive and inexperienced the next. For instance, Sane and Sterling can either be brilliant or laughably bad. They do however have excellent veteran leaders in Aguero, Kompany, and David Silva.

Must say, if they sign the players they're favored to sign they'll easily have the best squad in the PL on paper. As we saw this season that isn't the end all, be all fortunately. It does mean that we'll need to also spend huge in order to maintain and compete.

-------------Aguero/Jesus-------------

Sane--------KDB/DavidSilva----------Bernardo/Sterling

----------------Fernandiho--------Fabinho---------------

Mendy----------Stones-------Kompany---------Walker

------------------------New keeper-----------------------

That's insane, tbh.

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

4-1-4-1 with no Jesus, and with Gundogan as DM?

Now, I have not yet seen enough of Jesus to put aside my doubts about him, but most people, including many who have seen more of him than me and who therefore are in a position to know better than me, think Jesus is the real deal. If he is, then the claim is still that B. Silva can only play if a good player sits on the bench. Net gain for City? Marginal probably.

Gündogan is toast, he won't play much anyway. Jesus is young and unproven, easily benched and rotated as a squad player. 4-1-4-1 with a DM, whoever that will be, Pep doesn't do defence anyway. If they can convince some quality players to embrace the bench, then good for them, otherwise they will need to sell. They still have Nolito for example, he will probably be gone.

Great talent. Potential superstar. One of the possible attacking options to strengthen Chels for me so slightly annoyed he's not joining but that's football.

I'm surprised they're making these kinds of signings under Pep though. He doesn't stick around for long and I highly doubt he'll be in charge when their young guns reach their prime.

And that's the thing. These players aren't in their prime. Signings like this doesn't make them a super team or a team to be prematurely feared. That would take years to build. And even then, there are no guarantees.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

All these expensive signings Pep's making are very young, too. This means that (much like this season) we'll see them look brilliant and unstoppable one week and very naive and inexperienced the next. For instance, Sane and Sterling can either be brilliant or laughably bad. They do however have excellent veteran leaders in Aguero, Kompany, and David Silva.

Must say, if they sign the players they're favored to sign they'll easily have the best squad in the PL on paper. As we saw this season that isn't the end all, be all fortunately. It does mean that we'll need to also spend huge in order to maintain and compete.

-------------Aguero/Jesus-------------

Sane--------KDB/DavidSilva----------Bernardo/Sterling

----------------Fernandiho--------Fabinho---------------

Mendy----------Stones-------Kompany---------Walker

------------------------New keeper-----------------------

That's insane, tbh.

Tbh the ONLY way Pep will be winning trophies is if 1:) oppisition is below expectations or 2.) If he creates absolutely perfect team like his prime barca.

His tactics have flaws and as long he doesnt have top top team or opponent isnt good, he wont win it. He had brilliant Bayern team and didnt do anything spectacular. 

Nevermind it will take a while for his team to gel together and all the talents actualy develop fully. By then he might not be at club anymore.

I do fear City abit in 5 years or so, and United too. They will spend like mad to get back.

What we need is improve our team and keep key players. Prime, Tibo, Azpi, Kante, Eden, and improvements should keep us a top for a while. 

I got so angry, I had to make an account here to vent my frustrations. Where the feck is that rat called Emenalo and what is he getting paid for? Bernardo Silva is or will be soon a world class player soon going for a fair fee, meanwhile we want to pay 100 mil for an average player who has an nonexistent hold up play in Lukaku, what a joke. It's news like this that ruin my entire day. We can all go along with the flow and pretend he wan't a good player and be glad he went to another DIRECT rival but the truth is our board is run by a bunch of amateurs. I knew Griezmann would be big since he was at Sociedad and I'm not even a football expert. We could've bought him for 23 mil but decided to go for an average player such as Willian. I don't even care about signings anymore just trusting Conte in this but for the love of football please Abramovic sack those 2 shits Emenalo and Maria they are the epithelium of everything that's wrong with us not dominating the last few years.

Oh look, City make a supposed signing and yet meltdowns have started here....For fucks sake, seriously.

May isn't even out yet and the board are being called allsorts:lol: And some of you have the neck to call the media:lol:

He's a brilliant player, they're basically buying a younger + faster David Silva.

But with Hazard on one side, and how we play, we probably need a more defensive minder winger like Pedro/Willian (who both have as many goals as Silva) on the right. If we're buying a new right winger, rather have someone who scores more (ideally Sanchez/Griezmann) and still has the work-rate.

This isnt just another signing, Bernardo is a TOP player, and he is only 22. We are going to regret this for YEARS to come. Chelsea board, you are a bunch of retards, im absolutely sick to my stomach with this news

1 minute ago, lucashm said:

This isnt just another signing, Bernardo is a TOP player, and he is only 22. We are going to regret this for YEARS to come. Chelsea board, you are a bunch of retards, im absolutely sick to my stomach with this news

Fuck me mate we are just after winning the league show a bit of respect to the board what we did this season 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You