Bernardo Silva

Just now, Pizy said:

Just seems mind boggling. Spending 75m on someone who plays in by far the strongest area of your team. Almost like Barca or Real Madrid bringing in Hazard without selling any of their current players.

I guess this means that little fucker Sterling is off to the bench? 

But we're talking about City here. Buying whole squads every summer. 

If Conte wants a Bernardo Silva like RW player he should go after Bernardeschi from Fiorentina. 

2 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

I guess this means that little fucker Sterling is off to the bench? 

But we're talking about City here. Buying whole squads every summer. 

If Conte wants a Bernardo Silva like RW player he should go after Bernardeschi from Fiorentina. 

I guess? That in itself is madness. A £50m squad player.

City will have about £250m worth of attacking player alone in their team! :D Crazy! And I'll still back us to finish ahead of them if we have a great summer. 

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Where on Earth does Bernardo fit in their team when they already have Sané, Sterling, David Silva, De Bruyne plus Aguero and Jesus!? What the fuck!?

That's why this deal wouldn't overly disappoint me. If new Silva plays, then another good player doesn't. Of course this would strengthen their squad but it's pretty powerful already. I don't see B. Silva making as big a difference for them as additions in other areas, or a more pragmatic tactical approach, might.

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He's still arguably their best player!

I don't think there is any argument to be had to be honest. He is their best player I would say, and it seems to me that most posters on Bluemoon see it that way too.

19 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

...I told everyone here some days ago that City will be the most ruthless spender this summer and our main competitor on the market and here we go...

But you forgot to mention that water is wet. :)

I honestly believe Chelsea were never in for Bernardo Silva so people can calm down. 

I trust the the club that they'll award Conte with transfers for his hard work. Conte is no bullshitter so. 

3 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

I honestly believe Chelsea were never in for Bernardo Silva so people can calm down. 

I trust the the club that they'll award Conte with transfers for his hard work. Conte is no bullshitter so. 

I don't think we were ever in for him either. Just annoying to see a super talented player go to a direct rival. Always going to happen, of course. The Manchester clubs will make at least a few of these flashy signings each this summer just like last summer.

Surely Conte will already have his targets in the hands of the club. After the final I hope we see movement quickly.

39 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Where on Earth does Bernardo fit in their team when they already have Sané, Sterling, David Silva, De Bruyne plus Aguero and Jesus!? What the fuck!?

Sterling, lol. 

Agüero

Sane - KDB - D.Silva - B.Silva

He fits in, unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

You said "lol" as if he's easily replaceable/not a great player, not sure if that's what you meant

I don't rate him, that's true. Good backup to have a la Willian, not good enough to be an undisputed starter in my opinion. Let's see how he fares against Bernardo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You