test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechromancer

Wishlist Bernardo Silva

Started by Mechromancer,

332 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

All these expensive signings Pep's making are very young, too. This means that (much like this season) we'll see them look brilliant and unstoppable one week and very naive and inexperienced the next. For instance, Sane and Sterling can either be brilliant or laughably bad. They do however have excellent veteran leaders in Aguero, Kompany, and David Silva.

Must say, if they sign the players they're favored to sign they'll easily have the best squad in the PL on paper. As we saw this season that isn't the end all, be all fortunately. It does mean that we'll need to also spend huge in order to maintain and compete.

-------------Aguero/Jesus-------------

Sane--------KDB/DavidSilva----------Bernardo/Sterling

----------------Fernandiho--------Fabinho---------------

Mendy----------Stones-------Kompany---------Walker

------------------------New keeper-----------------------

That's insane, tbh.

Tbh the ONLY way Pep will be winning trophies is if 1:) oppisition is below expectations or 2.) If he creates absolutely perfect team like his prime barca.

His tactics have flaws and as long he doesnt have top top team or opponent isnt good, he wont win it. He had brilliant Bayern team and didnt do anything spectacular. 

Nevermind it will take a while for his team to gel together and all the talents actualy develop fully. By then he might not be at club anymore.

I do fear City abit in 5 years or so, and United too. They will spend like mad to get back.

What we need is improve our team and keep key players. Prime, Tibo, Azpi, Kante, Eden, and improvements should keep us a top for a while. 

I got so angry, I had to make an account here to vent my frustrations. Where the feck is that rat called Emenalo and what is he getting paid for? Bernardo Silva is or will be soon a world class player soon going for a fair fee, meanwhile we want to pay 100 mil for an average player who has an nonexistent hold up play in Lukaku, what a joke. It's news like this that ruin my entire day. We can all go along with the flow and pretend he wan't a good player and be glad he went to another DIRECT rival but the truth is our board is run by a bunch of amateurs. I knew Griezmann would be big since he was at Sociedad and I'm not even a football expert. We could've bought him for 23 mil but decided to go for an average player such as Willian. I don't even care about signings anymore just trusting Conte in this but for the love of football please Abramovic sack those 2 shits Emenalo and Maria they are the epithelium of everything that's wrong with us not dominating the last few years.

Oh look, City make a supposed signing and yet meltdowns have started here....For fucks sake, seriously.

May isn't even out yet and the board are being called allsorts:lol: And some of you have the neck to call the media:lol:

akgw13 and 11Drogba like this

He's a brilliant player, they're basically buying a younger + faster David Silva.

But with Hazard on one side, and how we play, we probably need a more defensive minder winger like Pedro/Willian (who both have as many goals as Silva) on the right. If we're buying a new right winger, rather have someone who scores more (ideally Sanchez/Griezmann) and still has the work-rate.

This isnt just another signing, Bernardo is a TOP player, and he is only 22. We are going to regret this for YEARS to come. Chelsea board, you are a bunch of retards, im absolutely sick to my stomach with this news

The lonly solace that i have, is that the CIty board is also pretty fucking clueless if they are buying yet another winger

1 minute ago, lucashm said:

This isnt just another signing, Bernardo is a TOP player, and he is only 22. We are going to regret this for YEARS to come. Chelsea board, you are a bunch of retards, im absolutely sick to my stomach with this news

Fuck me mate we are just after winning the league show a bit of respect to the board what we did this season 

akgw13 likes this

Just now, the wes said:

Fuck me mate we are just after winning the league show a bit of respect to the board what we did this season 

No you show respect to Conte for having alternatives not the board. They failed with Nainggolan, Koulibali and Morata, more exactly speaking they failed with all the targets. Bunch of idiots.

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Sorry, but that really was pretty much all down to Conte.

The fact that we were net even IN for him makes me absolutely furious. I was the one that was raving here the most about him, so you can imagine how fucking frustrated i am

B. Sliva is a quality player Sanchez is abetter goal scorer with City signing Sliva I can't see them signing  Sanchez now I thinks it's between chelsea and b. Munich who gets Sanchez now fingers crossed its us 

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

No you show respect to Conte for having alternatives not the board. They failed with Nainggolan, Koulibali and Morata, more exactly speaking they failed with all the targets. Bunch of idiots.

Both conte and chelsea board played their part 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

B. Sliva is a quality player Sanchez is abetter goal scorer with City signing Sliva I can't see them signing  Sanchez now I thinks it's between chelsea and b. Munich who gets Sanchez now fingers crossed its us 

We WONT sign Sanchez, arsenal simpy will not sell him to us, and you can quote me on that.

And now City are close to signing Mendy as well. WAKE THE FUCK UP CHELSEA.

My day is fucking ruined now.

3 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Sorry, but that really was pretty much all down to Conte.

The fact that we were net even IN for him makes me absolutely furious. I was the one that was raving here the most about him, so you can imagine how fucking frustrated i am

I'm disappointed aswell mate but I don't think chelsea were never in for b.Sliva conte is a fan of Sanchez I would be happy signing him 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

I'm disappointed aswell mate but I don't think chelsea were never in for b.Sliva conte is a fan of Sanchez I would be happy signing him 

He can be a fan of Sanchez all he likes. Arsenal wont sell him to us, putting all our eggs on the Sanchez basket is stupidity of the highest order.

12 minutes ago, lucashm said:

So what??? ... is he the only player around or our competitors are not suppose to sign or are we going to sign every player out there ...

Chill and have some medicine which will take care of your stomach. I m sure u dont want to sick while seeing us play in the final. 

the wes likes this

2 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

So what??? ... is he the only player around or our competitors are not suppose to sign or are we going to sign every player out there ...

Chill and have some medicine which will take care of your stomach. I m sure u dont want to sick while seeing us play in the final. 

No, but he was absolutely perfect for us. And the fact that we were net even in for him, makes me even more pissed.

And the fact that we are STILL not looking to upgrade that fucking RW, makes me sick aswell