Bernardo Silva

Quailty player he doesn't  score enough for me that's why Sanchez is my 1st choice for the RW position 

Yup. Sanchez should be and hopefully will be our summer transfer target number one.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

Quailty player he doesn't  score enough for me that's why Sanchez is my 1st choice for the RW position 

He doesnt score alot, because thats not his job, he is the main creator for the Monaco team, if you look at the first goal for Monaco, Bernardo did pretty much everything, he went on a blistering run form the edge of his own box and left Lemar pretty much 1v1 with the keeper, but Lemar fluffed his shot, and luckily rebounded on a offside Mbappe.

Stats dont capture this kind of contribution, Lemar got the assist and Mbappe got the goal, but make no mistake, that goal only happened because of him. He had a bad second half though, but that was mainly due to Monaco not even touching the ball before he was taken off.

On ability alone, he is twice the player that Alexis is, who BTW has been in really shit form since he got put on the wings again by Wenger,which is where we would play him. And thats not even mentioning the fact that he is 29, and Bernardo is 22

11 hours ago, lucashm said:

He doesnt score alot, because thats not his job, he is the main creator for the Monaco team, if you look at the first goal for Monaco, Bernardo did pretty much everything, he went on a blistering run form the edge of his own box and left Lemar pretty much 1v1 with the keeper, but Lemar fluffed his shot, and luckily rebounded on a offside Mbappe.

Stats dont capture this kind of contribution, Lemar got the assist and Mbappe got the goal, but make no mistake, that goal only happened because of him. He had a bad second half though, but that was mainly due to Monaco not even touching the ball before he was taken off.

On ability alone, he is twice the player that Alexis is, who BTW has been in really shit form since he got put on the wings again by Wenger,which is where we would play him. And thats not even mentioning the fact that he is 29, and Bernardo is 22

Whoever comes in be it Silva or Sanchez, they wont be playing exactly out on the wings, they will be playing more centrally perhaps as 10's so to speak but will have every opportunity to because the wing backs provide the width. Thats the beauty of our formation. Silva and Sanchez would both be good options but Sanchez is a much better player at present, plus his age doesn't necessarily mean anything, Conte signed Tevez when he was older than Sanchez at Juventus and he got the best out of him, also Pirlo although that's a different player all together but the point is the same, a players age doesn't necessarily mean anything, remember when we signed Anelka as well? Im certain he was 29 at the time. 

Our wing backs are our wingers. How often do you see Pedro or even Hazard hugging the touch line? They're always in the half spaces. That's where Alexis thrives so, he wouldn't play where he is for Arsenal right now if we were to sign him. 

Fades in and out of games. A couple of good plays and maybe a moment of magic, and then fades away for a certain period of time (too long of a time). If he were to join, I'm convinced Pedro would keep him on the bench. His stamina and upperbody strength needs work. And he needs to become a bigger presence by improving his positional sense and play with more authority by demanding the ball more.

I would love to have him though if Sanchez doesn't join. Could become a top player in a few years. The natural talent is definitely there.

16 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Fades in and out of games. A couple of good plays and maybe a moment of magic, and then fades away for a certain period of time (too long of a time). If he were to join, I'm convinced Pedro would keep him on the bench. His stamina and upperbody strength needs work. And he needs to become a bigger presence by improving his positional sense and play with more authority by demanding the ball more.

I would love to have him though if Sanchez doesn't join. Could become a top player in a few years. The natural talent is definitely there.

I know they're kinda different but he reminds me of Mata when we signed him. Juan sort of had the same problem of drifting in and out of games a lot. 

On 13.04.2017 at 4:05 PM, The Skipper said:

I know they're kinda different but he reminds me of Mata when we signed him. Juan sort of had the same problem of drifting in and out of games a lot. 

Noone is excellent during all game. Hazard also has many moments of invisibility, when he is walking around the pitch not intersted in game.

• 1 month later...

Pep is meaning business. 

I told everyone here some days ago that City will be the most ruthless spender this summer and our main competitor on the market and here we go. 

But I think Chelsea were never in for Bernardo Silva anyways. 

Done deal for City. 

Appears to have signed for them. 75 million euros to AS Monaco. 

Big, BIG statement from Pep who's taking no shit this summer. 

Really hope we make one as well. Fingers crossed this means City drops their interest in Alexis Sanchez and we get him. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You