test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechromancer

Wishlist Bernardo Silva

Started by Mechromancer,

332 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

I honestly believe Chelsea were never in for Bernardo Silva so people can calm down. 

I trust the the club that they'll award Conte with transfers for his hard work. Conte is no bullshitter so. 

I don't think we were ever in for him either. Just annoying to see a super talented player go to a direct rival. Always going to happen, of course. The Manchester clubs will make at least a few of these flashy signings each this summer just like last summer.

Surely Conte will already have his targets in the hands of the club. After the final I hope we see movement quickly.

Blue-in-me-Veins and Dahnald like this

39 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Where on Earth does Bernardo fit in their team when they already have Sané, Sterling, David Silva, De Bruyne plus Aguero and Jesus!? What the fuck!?

Sterling, lol. 

Agüero

Sane - KDB - D.Silva - B.Silva

He fits in, unfortunately.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

1 minute ago, Kieran. said:

Sterling had a great season actually.

They need better and have got someone better.

Just now, manpe said:

They need better to compete and they have got someone better.

You said "lol" as if he's easily replaceable/not a great player, not sure if that's what you meant

Just now, The Skipper said:

I'll worry about City when they sign good CMs and defenders. 

Apparently favourites to sign Mendy and Fabinho too.

2 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

You said "lol" as if he's easily replaceable/not a great player, not sure if that's what you meant

I don't rate him, that's true. Good backup to have a la Willian, not good enough to be an undisputed starter in my opinion. Let's see how he fares against Bernardo.

50 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Apparently favourites to sign Mendy and Fabinho too.

Yeah. Well, until they're actually signed we'll see. 

I think it's not about that Bernardo Silva is a great player. The thing is Man City will spend a lot, Man Utd will spend even more. We have to spend big too, we must...

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Sterling, lol. 

Agüero

Sane - KDB - D.Silva - B.Silva

He fits in, unfortunately.

4-1-4-1 with no Jesus, and with Gundogan as DM?

Now, I have not yet seen enough of Jesus to put aside my doubts about him, but most people, including many who have seen more of him than me and who therefore are in a position to know better than I do, think Jesus is the real deal. If he is, then it still looks like B. Silva can only play if a good player sits on the bench. Net gain for City? My claim is that it's probably marginal.

Great player, crowded team. I don't think we were ever really in for him like others are saying. Sucks seeing a talented player go to a competitor but lets not panic. Conte has given the board his list and it is their job to do their best and deliver. It is a long summer and both Manchesters are going to be spending 250-300+ last year everyone thought City and United were going to run away with it but who are champions? Chelsea. Titles are not won in the summer.

All these expensive signings Pep's making are very young, too. This means that (much like this season) we'll see them look brilliant and unstoppable one week and very naive and inexperienced the next. For instance, Sane and Sterling can either be brilliant or laughably bad. They do however have excellent veteran leaders in Aguero, Kompany, and David Silva.

Must say, if they sign the players they're favored to sign they'll easily have the best squad in the PL on paper. As we saw this season that isn't the end all, be all fortunately. It does mean that we'll need to also spend huge in order to maintain and compete.

-------------Aguero/Jesus-------------

Sane--------KDB/DavidSilva----------Bernardo/Sterling

----------------Fernandiho--------Fabinho---------------

Mendy----------Stones-------Kompany---------Walker

------------------------New keeper-----------------------

That's insane, tbh.

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

4-1-4-1 with no Jesus, and with Gundogan as DM?

Now, I have not yet seen enough of Jesus to put aside my doubts about him, but most people, including many who have seen more of him than me and who therefore are in a position to know better than me, think Jesus is the real deal. If he is, then the claim is still that B. Silva can only play if a good player sits on the bench. Net gain for City? Marginal probably.

Gündogan is toast, he won't play much anyway. Jesus is young and unproven, easily benched and rotated as a squad player. 4-1-4-1 with a DM, whoever that will be, Pep doesn't do defence anyway. If they can convince some quality players to embrace the bench, then good for them, otherwise they will need to sell. They still have Nolito for example, he will probably be gone.

Well Pep must thinks about defence and now he has perfect attack. If Chelsea dont gonna win anything i hope that City gonna rape league.  I can't take if KFC, United or LFC win PL.

Great talent. Potential superstar. One of the possible attacking options to strengthen Chels for me so slightly annoyed he's not joining but that's football.

I'm surprised they're making these kinds of signings under Pep though. He doesn't stick around for long and I highly doubt he'll be in charge when their young guns reach their prime.

And that's the thing. These players aren't in their prime. Signings like this doesn't make them a super team or a team to be prematurely feared. That would take years to build. And even then, there are no guarantees.