The Copa America 2015 Thread

Sheva.

Don't believe me ask Iseah or a futbol forum like on univision. You would be amazed. From how it was explained to me, It's about Nuevo Espana. Mexico is supposed to be considered Nuevo Espana, but the Argies are just haters. Then you add all of the times Argentina knocked out Mexico from the World Cup. I think it's like 5 times.

Haha I know that. I read many forum o and sport sites, and Mexicans and Argentines are always fighting and making jokes to another. I never read Univision Forum, but some time ago I have visited Taringa, a Argentine site, and They are always fighting between them.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am predicting it now, Mexico (AKA El Tri) will knock Argentina out of Copa America. If you peeps don't know there is a mad rivalry between the two countries. Argies usually say very foul things to the Mexies & Mexies like to provoke - good entertainment for a neutral to watch via sidelines :D

Don't believe me ask Iseah or a futbol forum like on univision. You would be amazed. From how it was explained to me, It's about Nuevo Espana. Mexico is supposed to be considered Nuevo Espana, but the Argies are just haters. Then you add all of the times Argentina knocked out Mexico from the World Cup. I think it's like 5 times.

Haha I know that. I read many forum o and sport sites, and Mexicans and Argentines are always fighting and making jokes to another. I never read Univision Forum, but some time ago I have visited Taringa, a Argentine site, and They are always fighting between them.

I fucking despise Argentina.

And that should be their main strong point with all the big names they have in attack.

Exactly. Big names. But those big names have never performed for Argentina. It's always the same story. Yet Messi, their best performer by far for four years now, always receives all the attention/criticism and is supposed to make his team mates perform and put the ball in the net. An impossible task.

I don't know what Martino was thinking with that midfield though. Terrible substitutions as well. But they had a 2-0 lead, with plenty of chances to score more. That's on the players.

It's not over though. But they need to step up and remain focus.

Cristian Cueva scores for Peru, he's a Chelsea loanee isn't he? Or is that some other Cristian Cueva?

Cuevas is Chilean. Cueva is a different one, not Chelsea related.

FUCKING COME ON VENEZUELAAAAA!!!!! Huge fucking win today [emoji16]

Big Venezuela fan?

Big Venezuela fan?

My girlfriend of 2 and a half years was born there, so naturally they've become my South American team. :) I like Trinidad and Tobago for North America (where my mom was born) and Ireland for Europe (where my dad's family is from). Representing three continents. :lol:

Brazil with key injuries are still the best team in south america.

Look for guys like fred, firmio and douglas to get a move to a bigger club this summer

Only 2 positions where brazil is truly weak is CF and GK.

:lol: and not to mention my moms of Indian descent too so I also support India for Asia! Four continents. :lol:

I support Australia in Asia (football)

I support Australia in Europe (eurovision)

I support Australia in South America, Oceania and Africa (rugby union)

4 lyfe

Brazil with key injuries are still the best team in south america.

Look for guys like fred, firmio and douglas to get a move to a bigger club this summer

Only 2 positions where brazil is truly weak is CF and GK.

I think too soon to judge they are the best yet. At least wait until how they are playing against big teams. No offence to Peru.