The Copa America 2015 Thread

Sheva.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Argentina is so talented why haven't they won the Asia Cup yet?

Spike 1

Everyone else 0

Great team and shit tactics and that team will win nada.

fukk u and your criptik mexispeak. dis iz an english forum and if u dnt like it get out

te amo, spike, pero eres un gran puto.

Don't calle me a puto your perro.

I once called my gf 'puta', it was the worst thing I've ever done apparently. Turns out I can swear at her all I want in English but if I let one little multi-lingual curse out, I'm the devil's arsehole.

Don't calle me a puto your perro.

I once called my gf 'puta', it was the worst thing I've ever done apparently. Turns out I can swear at her all I want in English but if I let one little multi-lingual curse out, I'm the devil's arsehole.

Lmao! No seas wey.

Yea, that's bad, it's never good to leap through language barriers for the sole purpose to insult your s/o.

Tomorrow is the debut of Brazil in the Copa America. Besides our players, I will recommend it to all of you to look at Fabinho tomorrow.

Fabinho is a Right-Back of Monaco which was in the second team of Real Madrid (Real Madrid Castilla) with Jose, but Fabinho was training with Jose every day for a year.

He is a player like Maicon, typical Right-Back from Brazil but which defends very well, with great tactical intelligence. Probably the next right-back to Brazil for the next decade.

He is 21 and could be a rather interesting for us as a signing for the future as a right-back option for many years. In fact, I would like to sign Fabinho this summer and he will adapt this season to the tactical requirement of Jose so that he may make a calm transition between Ivanovic and him.

But I know that his signing is probably impossible now.

Regards.

Tomorrow is the debut of Brazil in the Copa America. Besides our players, I will recommend it to all of you to look at Fabinho tomorrow.

Fabinho is a Right-Back of Monaco which was in the second team of Real Madrid (Real Madrid Castilla) with Jose, but Fabinho was training with Jose every day for a year.

He is a player like Maicon, typical Right-Back from Brazil but which defends very well, with great tactical intelligence. Probably the next right-back to Brazil for the next decade.

He is 21 and could be a rather interesting for us as a signing for the future as a right-back option for many years. In fact, I would like to sign Fabinho this summer and he will adapt this season to the tactical requirement of Jose so that he may make a calm transition between Ivanovic and him.

But I know that his signing is probably impossible now.

Regards.

Danilo is the starting right back for the next decade or less and Rafael might still be in the mix

edit. Also, I think marquinhos will be used as a right back moving forward with luis and silva as centerbacks.

Danilo is the starting right back for the next decade or less and Rafael might still be in the mix

edit. Also, I think marquinhos will be used as a right back moving forward with luis and silva as centerbacks.

You don't rate Fabinho then? He did well for me on FM[emoji6]

Hi friend!

I think Danilo is the typical signing for Real Madrid, very offensive but tactically anarchic. I doubt that Jose would have liked to sign Danilo.

But Fabinho is, IMO, as good as Danilo in offensive aspects but he's better defensively than Danilo.

Now Danilo is injured and he will not be able to play the Copa America for that injury, I think it's a great opportunity to Fabinho to show the world his skills.

This year, when it looked like Dani Alves was going to leave Barcelona (Alves just renewed with Barcelona) all Catalunya newspapers were saying that Barcelona had Fabinho as its principial target for Right-back ahead of Danilo. Even Ariedo Braida, a member of the technical committee of the FC Barcelona, has recognized that He had been in Monaco negotiating to sign Fabinho.

I think it's an very interesting option. And I hope to see him tomorrow with Brazil. And I wish Jose do the same.

Regards.

I am predicting it now, Mexico (AKA El Tri) will knock Argentina out of Copa America. If you peeps don't know there is a mad rivalry between the two countries. Argies usually say very foul things to the Mexies & Mexies like to provoke - good entertainment for a neutral to watch via sidelines :D

I am predicting it now, Mexico (AKA El Tri) will knock Argentina out of Copa America. If you peeps don't know there is a mad rivalry between the two countries. Argies usually say very foul things to the Mexies & Mexies like to provoke - good entertainment for a neutral to watch via sidelines :D

Like the rivalry between Brazil and Argentina.... Uruguay and Argentina..... Chile and Argentina..... Peru and Argentina... England and Argentina....Germany and Argentina.... Spain and Argentina. God! Argentina have rivalry with everyone :D .

Like the rivalry between Brazil and Argentina.... Uruguay and Argentina..... Chile and Argentina..... Peru and Argentina... England and Argentina....Germany and Argentina.... Spain and Argentina. God! Argentina have rivalry with everyone :D .

Don't believe me ask Iseah or a futbol forum like on univision. You would be amazed. From how it was explained to me, It's about Nuevo Espana. Mexico is supposed to be considered Nuevo Espana, but the Argies are just haters. Then you add all of the times Argentina knocked out Mexico from the World Cup. I think it's like 5 times.

Argentina ......................... Never ceases to amaze me with the talent that comes from there..

Colombia winning would be great or brazil redemption themselves for last year. Argentina making it to the finals last year was a fluke and pure luck