Michael Essien

LDN Blue

What th fuck is 'People'?

Nver heard of them, yet xPetrCechx is spewing their bullshit like no tomorrow!

again,if you don't want to believe,don't read.

when other people here post things from shitty sources,You do not mind it but when i post something,very easy to Attack me....

sleep.gif

again,if you don't want to believe,don't read.

when other people here post things from shitty sources,You do not mind it but when i post something,very easy to Attack me....

sleep.gif

I am only simply enquiring the reliability on the source to see if i SHOULD ignore it, or not. Since the majority of the transfer speculatioon you have recently posted is from this 'People' website, and i have no knowledge of what it is (except for the crappy celeb magazine, which i doubt it is), i can't really based my opinion on it.

And for fact,t his is the first time i have ever questioned the reliabilty of the links you have posted. And if i firmly believe that the site isn't worthy of reading then i don't read them.

He was soooooo good...

(His nickname should've been Iron Man)

Seeing that video makes me damned sure he'll be back. It will be a long wait for us and him alike. But we will see him back in a Chelsea shirt battling to recapture that Bison character.

Seeing that video makes me damned sure he'll be back. It will be a long wait for us and him alike. But we will see him back in a Chelsea shirt battling to recapture that Bison character.

Let's all hope you're right.

With that news all the quality midfielders around the world just became dearer by 5-10mill.

Levy must be laughing in his chair and will now probably hold out for 35mill atleast.

8+days+to+christmas%252C+bad+guy+fluffy+cat.jpg

Priceless Aroop. How I miss the witty banter between you, myself, mike and Esk :smiliecap1:

• 2 weeks later...

Can you explain what Happened? Difficult to understand using Google translate...Basically Bryan English ignored a doctors orders of 6 weeks rest for essien?

Yes, basically this is it. Pierre Hamon has told (the seven of february, 2009) Chelsea Essien should have 6 more weeks of 'recovery' before join the first team. But Essien has just started to play again 2 weeks later.

In the beginning of 2010, Essien went back to do some medical analysis with Hamon. Once again, Hamon has told Chelsea Essien needs 6 weeks before start to play. But, the very next day English made Essien pass another analysis, without inform Hamon. Following these analysis, English decided to operate Essien. And according to Hamon, this surgery wasn't called for. And that was a bullshit made by English.

Hope I was clear.

• 1 month later...
"The injury is well-documented so I will not dwell on it, however I can say I have had a good operation on my knee and I am definitely on the mend.

"My days are filled with physio sessions from 10am to 5pm and it is a gradual process which I am confident will lead to the results I want. I have been here before and know the routine inside out now but it's still hard work as I hate to watch games on TV.

"I prefer to be with my team-mates in training and on the field of play, however I know I have to be patient so I can heal properly.

"I have been asked when I am coming back and at this point in time it's down to how the recovery goes and when I am given the all clear by the medical team. Sorry I can't be more precise, but its too early to give specific dates.''

He also mentioned how it was deja vu. Isn't that the truth. My daughter had her second ACL surgery the same day as the Bison. I shared the blog with my daughter, her comment "I feel you Essien". While she's not doing physio work 10 am to 5 pm, she is doing PT or massage 5 days a week. It's a grind coming back from ACL surgery. Riding the bike is a milestone. Going up stairs is a milestone. Going down stairs is a milestone. Getting cleared to run is a HUGE milestone and it's not even running. More like a slow controlled walk/skip/jump at the beginning. Daughter is having a scope done in a week to clean out a cyclops lesion (scar tissue) on the first knee so everything will be ok to start "running" end of October.

Hope to see them both back out on the pitch playing the game they love.

Some people really don't know how to appreciate health, and they learn it once they lose it :(

I hope her recovery goes well and best wishes :)

Essien is a very good lad and a quality footballer, and I'm very sorry that serious injuries have impacted his career.

Some people really don't know how to appreciate health, and they learn it once they lose it :(

I hope her recovery goes well and best wishes :)

Essien is a very good lad and a quality footballer, and I'm very sorry that serious injuries have impacted his career.

Thanks much and isn't that the truth. You don't wish it on anybody else but you wonder why you have some much "luck". Unfortunately I feel like an expert and not because I stayed at a Holiday Inn (lame commercials in the US).

At first my daughter said she was done and wanted to hang up the boots. Now with each milestone the focus has geared toward playing again. "Did you see those sick cleats, I want those when I get back", "That Chelsea training top is sick (the sleeveless), I want that when I get back". The love for the game drives some to keep battling. I'm a soft touch for any player coming back from injury. Not blind though to the fact injuries take their toll and players come back differently. Some good as new, some never the same, some different but still able to play in different ways.

C'mon Essien!

Thanks much and isn't that the truth. You don't wish it on anybody else but you wonder why you have some much "luck". Unfortunately I feel like an expert and not because I stayed at a Holiday Inn (lame commercials in the US).

At first my daughter said she was done and wanted to hang up the boots. Now with each milestone the focus has geared toward playing again. "Did you see those sick cleats, I want those when I get back", "That Chelsea training top is sick (the sleeveless), I want that when I get back". The love for the game drives some to keep battling. I'm a soft touch for any player coming back from injury. Not blind though to the fact injuries take their toll and players come back differently. Some good as new, some never the same, some different but still able to play in different ways.

C'mon Essien!

Feel for your daughter mate but so nice to hear about her coping well. I loved playing (still do of course) but got a dodgy right knee. Had it checked and the doc said to me I'd have to give up playing if I wanted to avoid spending my latter life on crutches. Some stuff about genetics. Was really gutted at the time. Now I hope to take on coaching once I get my academics sorted out.