Michael Essien

LDN Blue

If we loan a player to Arsenal again then :doh: is all im going to have to say.

Everton would be a good move for him if we really want to see if he can get back to some sort of him, although having said that i think Everton are a bit more depth to their squad away to becoming serious top 4 contenders.

Prefer to have him here. I assume Ghana qualified for the African cup? If so that's a good opportunity for him to get a run of games together for the latter part of the season. Don't think people realise just what our schedule and total games are this season, huuuuuuuge

Someone from the board is seriously asking for trouble if they are seriously thinking of loaning another player to Arsenal. Why are we so charitable all of a sudden, trying to loan players to a direct rival that can help them achieve their aims?!!

Just read the new about Ess , would really piss me off if we loan him to Arse. I know he isnt one of our best players anymore but it will ruin all the fond memories i have of him if he goes there!

It makes sense:

1) Financially - they pay the wages (or at least a significant %)

2) We get to evaluate if he is a player we should keep / let go

3) We strengthen over teams against our rivals

4) He cannot play against us - potentially weakening the side that are relying on him

So there's no real downsides as I can see?

It makes sense:

1) Financially - they pay the wages (or at least a significant %)

2) We get to evaluate if he is a player we should keep / let go

3) We strengthen over teams against our rivals

4) He cannot play against us - potentially weakening the side that are relying on him

So there's no real downsides as I can see?

1) Then why don't we sell him? Then we'd get quite lot money for him, and we wouldn't pay his wages anymore.

3) WE are one of those rivals, so we'd strengthen against us.

4) If we don't let him go to Arsenal he couldn't play any of their games. It would be better, wouldn't it?

1) Then why don't we sell him? Then we'd get quite lot money for him, and we wouldn't pay his wages anymore.

3) WE are one of those rivals, so we'd strengthen against us.

4) If we don't let him go to Arsenal he couldn't play any of their games. It would be better, wouldn't it?

1) Nobody seems interested in 'buying' him - due to his injuries

3+4) Well, he will also help Arsenal take points from other teams around us - so not all bad... AND it is Arsenal... we should be aiming for 3rd at least... our only worries should be the 2x Manc clubs...

3+4) Well, he will also help Arsenal take points from other teams around us - so not all bad... AND it is Arsenal... we should be aiming for 3rd at least... our only worries should be the 2x Manc clubs...

1) I'm sure that a lot of team would buy him for a reasonable price, but maybe we want too much for him, or his wages are too high.

3+4) That's right, but we shouldn't forget that we got the sixth place in Premier League last season while Arsenal were third.

sorry but no fucking way loan to Arse ....if he can't be sold prefer a loan to a decent club here or continent